Status: Finished.

I'll Be Your Safe Ride Home, When You Call Me

018

It’s been about a week since I’ve been on tour, and it’s pretty crazy to say the least. Right now, we’re on the bus, on our way to uh…somewhere, I’m not sure, and we’re all being lazy.

“I’m bored,” Alex whined.

“Oh shut up. You’ve been whining for the past hour. Go play a game with Tally or something,” Jack said, sort of glaring at Alex.

Poor Alex is being driven crazy with boredom.

“Come on,” Alex demanded, grabbing my hand and pulling me up with him. I sighed, but gave in and followed him to the bunks.

“Get in.”

“Why?”

“Please?” he gave me a puppy face, so I just got into his bunk, and he climbed in after me.

“Nap time!”

“But Alex….” I whined.

“Shush Talls. Cuddle?”

I rolled my eyes, but shifted so I was cuddled into his chest. I was quite comfortable that way, and I easily fell asleep.

“Well how cute,” I heard someone mutter and then a flash went off in my eyeballs.

“What the fuck?” I sputtered; annoyed as hell that someone woke me up.

“Oh, we were just getting pictures of how cute you and Alex looked sleeping,” Rian said, shoving the camera in my face.

“Hm, yes, cute, now leave us alone so I can sleep.”

I should have known those boys were up to something. Jack, Rian and Zack all had these smirks on their faces, and I just should have known.

The picture they took ended up on Jack’s twitter.

Lovely, right?

A few hours later, we were at the venue, and I had changed into more concert like attire. I was in a tank top, Capri’s, and flats. I was pretty comfortable

“You look cute,” Alex commented, as he fell into step next to me. He handed me my pass and I threw it around my neck.

I blushed, “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.”

It wasn’t long before the boys were on stage, and I was having a good time watching them from the side of the stage.

“Okay, so everyone knows about me being on Dancing with the Stars, right?” Alex said into the microphone, making the crowd scream.

“Well, we have a guest on tour, and she just happens to have been my partner on that show. Tallulah, get your ass out here!”

I shook my head no at him. He sighed, and jogged over to me, before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He sat me down next to Jack.

“Okay, so, since the next song is I feel like dancing, you have to be out here.”

I laughed, “Fine Alex.”

They started the song, and Alex took my hand and we were dancing all over the stage.

I ended up just staying on stage through the whole concert. I had more fun tonight then I had had in a really long time.

After the concert, I was on my way back out to the bus so the guys could sign autographs.

There were a few girls sort of around the bus waiting.

“You’re such a slut!” one of them exclaimed.

I raised an eyebrow, “Excuse me?”

“You heard me. Alex deserves someone much better than a slut that fucks everyone. Once he figures out what you’re really like and up to, he will leave you.”

“Okay…whatever. Alex and I aren’t even dating, so he’s free to be with whoever he wants to be with.”

The girl cackled, “Well, in that case, I’ll be the one going to bed with him tonight.”

I rolled my eyes, “Good luck.”

I put the code in on the door alarm, and walked into the bus once I had it open. I wasn’t going to let those girls know that what she said hurt my feelings a bit. It shouldn’t bother me and it’s stupid as hell, but when I was in school, I got teased all the time. It wasn’t for being too skinny; it was because I was still a virgin. Yes, they even teased me about that. I got called prude, and all kinds of other names for it.

Ugh, whatever, Tally, it doesn’t matter. Don’t let those bitches get to you.

I grabbed my laptop out of my bunk, and signed onto Twitter. Everyone was talking about tonight’s show or the picture of Alex and I asleep. I guess everyone assumes we’re dating.

Oh, I wish we were, but I’m pretty sure he only had a small crush on me, and is probably over it now, besides, who would want to date someone who had an STD? Alex doesn’t want me.