Status: Done.

Pansy's Back!?

Pansy's Back?! dun dun da!

One school day in New Jersey, Jen and Nicole were sitting in math class. Jen was drawing a random ass picture when she got an evil plan. She looked over at Nicole and with one look at Jen's face, Nicole knew she had something planned. The bell rang and all the students left the room, except Nicole and Jen.

"Jen, I know that look, what do you have planned?" Nicole asked.

Jen told Nicole her plan and Nicole agreed with it. They both left the room and went to Nicole's car. They had planned on going to the guitar store down the road and getting a guitar that looked just like Pansy and then going to the Halloween store to buy some black wings. Once they were done doing everything, they went back to Jen's house.

"Frank?" They both said, entering the house.

They got no reply from him, so they brought everything into the house and started to set up their plan. It took them about an hour to do this and they were almost done when they heard the front door open. Both girls looked at each other.

"I'll go distract him," Jen said.

Nicole nodded and Jen headed downstairs. Frank was down at the bottom of the stairs looking up at his sister. Jen smiled and then hugged her brother. She told Frank that Nicole was finishing up her homework and would be down soon. Frank and Jen started to talk about how their days were and then Nicole came down.

"Homework done?" Frank asked her.

"Yes, it's all done," Nicole said.

Frank nodded and then went to make dinner.

"Is it all set up?" Jen whispered.

"Everything is ready to go," Nicole whispered back.

Jen smiled and they both watched TV for a bit. Frank came out with their favorite food. They both thanked him and then Frank was going to go to his room. Both girls acted like everything was all normal and then they heard a scream that sounded like a gay guy. Jen and Nicole started to laugh and ran upstairs to see what was the matter.

"P-Pansy's come back to haunt me!" Frank yelled.

"Wait...what? Are you sure this isn't a prank from Gerard?" Jen said.

"Maybe! I'm going to kick his ass!" Frank said.

Frank left and came back with Gerard. But Gerard was too smart for the girls. He knew it was them. Frank walked to Jen's room and the girls got another lecture.

"Well, what should we do next Nicole?" Jen asked.

"Oh, I have an idea…" Nicole said.