A Pony's Kiss

The Kiss:

I never had seen her before. The beautiful pony just slipping into the room. She clearly is putting on a purple lip stick. Then she lick her lips, before smacking twice. After that, she looks around, as if she was looking for something she had lost.

Only for her to find me, making eye contact. Looking, as if she already knew I was here. Suddenly, it is as if I was alone with her. She now stand before me. She had stopped, just in front of me, then leaning forwards.

Kissing me, on my lips, leaving me feeling as if she was loving me. Her lips parting, her tongue slipping out, as she slowly lick my lips, before her tongue continue, into my mouth. On reflex, I part my lips, as my tongue slip out, slowly licking her tongue. I feel her licking inside of my mouth, in a deep kiss, knowing my tongue is joined in between, with hers.

Her tongue feeling as if covered with a thick, almost fatty gel, or as if it had been a silicone base lubricant? Either way, it is strangely comforting, there is a warm tingling between the two of us.

After a while, her tongue retract, slipping out of my mouth. Though my tongue stay inside of my mouth now. The slippery sensation still there, mixed in with the tingling sensations. As my tongue start to feel different, she is now licking my muzzle.

The same sensation, though I can't take part. Soon my face is feeling as if moulded out of some rubber, or the like.