A Pony's Kiss

My Birth:

I could feel my fore hooves slip out of her. Not knowing I had been here before. Only now, I'm here again.

Slowly she push me out. Then, my muzzle is poking out, soon followed by the rest of my head. I can finally see the world I'm brought into. Slowly, I move forwards, pushed by every contraction. Then I slip out, my hind hooves the last part to leave her body.

She turn to me, then lick my face. After that, she keep licking my body, just a little at the time, till only my legs remain. She then lick my legs, one at the time. Cleaning me up, finishing with the last hind hoof.

After that, I can feel her muzzle on my flank. Eagerly, I try to stand up. With just a few tries, a few attempts, and I'm standing on my own four hooves. What a feeling. There is a freedom to it. Standing on my own four hooves. Eagerly looking around, searching for something.

Then my gaze stop at her belly. I slowly stumble towards her. Soon settling on a nibble. There is but one way to go. I'm hungry. As I finally do have her nibble in my mouth, I start to suck.

Feeling a sensation I had felt before, the slippery, thick sensation. Though I can't recall it, this is how I had felt, when her tongue had entered my mouth, the first time. Now I'm her foal. She had chosen me. I had accepted.

With that, she had completed the first part of her unspoken promise. Now, she'll have to foster me, to become the pony she had always wanted.