I Need a Hero

“I ***ing love you so much Brenda."

“What did you do to my hair?!” Johnny cried, looking at his hair in the mirror. Johnny’s hair was now blonde with black blotches still in it. I laughed at his horrified stare direct to me.

“Hey, I like it.”

“What happened to trying to blend in?” Johnny demanded.

“Simple. You lean over and tilt your head down next to a cow and you’ll blend in perfectly,” I giggled. He looked down at his clothes which were black jeans and a white shirt. He glared at me.

“Where the hell are we going to find a cow in Carson City?”

“Go buy one,” I stated. Johnny growled causing me to scream and run from the bathroom. He tackled me onto the bed and pinned me down. My breathing slowed as I looked up at him. He let go of one of my wrists to run a hand through my now black hair.

“Did I ever tell you I have a thing for dark hair?” Johnny asked before leaning down to peck my lips.

“Nope, but I’d like to hear more,” I said with a smile.

“I love hazel eyes. And absolutely adore dimples,” Johnny continued, giving me a long kiss. When we parted I smirked.

“I’ll be glad to let Matt know you’ll take him.” Johnny groaned, rolling off of me.

“Must you ruin the moment?” he moaned. I leaned over to give him a kiss.

“Yes sir.” He rolled back over and on top of me. We began to kiss, my hands tangling in his hair. A sudden, loud, throat clearing cough was heard from the doorway. I let my head fall back onto my pillow and closed my eyes with a sigh. “Goddamn you Brian.”

“It’s not my fault I always find you two at the perfect time,” Brian defended. Johnny and I both turned to glare at him in the doorway. He raised his hands in defense, taking a step back.

“What do you want anyways Johnson?” Johnny asked. Brian opened his mouth to correct him, but caught himself. Instead he childishly stuck his tongue out at Johnny.

“Michelle and Val decided we’re going to have a barbeque slash pool party. Michelle had me come fetch you,” Brian replied.

“That’s ‘cause you’re whipped,” I teased. He fake glared at me.

“Don’t make me tell your brother you’re being mean.” I snorted.

“I’m not scared of him.”

“Hey, in case you forgot, we have no swimming clothes. When getting shit packed the authorities or whatever didn’t plan for us to break out and go to a party,” Johnny pointed out.

“The girls packed everything you could ever need and Will and Jared brought extra trunks. In fact.” Brian pulled out a yellow bikini and black trunks from behind him - seemingly out of nowhere - and tossed it at us. The trunks hit Johnny in the face then fell on my face.

“What. The. Hell?” I huffed from under the material. Johnny took it off my face and smiled at me.

“Well get dressed and come down already,” Brian announced before leaving the room, shutting it behind him.

“Wait a second, was he just in swimming trunks only?” I asked with wide eyes. When I had first saw him he had on shoes, jeans, and a Iron Maiden shirt. Johnny shook his head.

“Just go with it babe.”

“But - ”

“C’mon, let’s get dressed or the Mafia triplets will get us,” Johnny joked as he climbed off my waist. I huffed, annoyed with no answer to my confusion, but grabbed his hand when he offered it. I slid off the bed and laid out the bikini.

“I haven’t worn a bikini in months,” I sighed.

“You’ll look fine,” Johnny assured me, coming to stand behind me with his arms around my waist. He kissed my temple. “I’ll go change in the bathroom.”

“Okay.” Once the door shut I peeled off my boots followed by my jeans and underwear. I hurried into the bottoms before taking off my hoodie. I tossed off my shirt and bra and slipped the neck over my head. I groaned when I realized the bikini had to be tied in the back. I held the bottom of the top down with one hand as I knocked on the bathroom door with the other.

“Yeah?”

“Are you decent? I need help,” I called. Moments later the door opened to reveal Johnny in just the black trunks. His clothes sat in a pile in the corner of the room. He looked at the strings going down my side and nodded knowingly.

“Turn around.” I did as he ordered. A shiver went down my spine as his cool hand touched my back as he tied a knot in the strings. “When did you get this?”

I shivered again as he traced the words on my lower back. “A few months back. The dove was done when I was fifteen.”

“Dove?” I turned to my left to show him the bird on my hip. “Oh. That’s awesome.”

“Yeah. Both of them were done by Jared.” A light bulb went off over my head. “Oh shit! C’mon Johnny, we need to go find Jared.”

“Why?” Johnny asked as I took his hand and ran out of our room. I hurried down the stairs and barged into the backyard. Matt, Val, Michelle, and Brian were hovering around the grill. Will had Jessica sitting in his lap as them, Gena, Zacky, and Leana were perch in the hot tub. Jared sat on the edge of the pool with his feet dipped in it while Jimmy splashed around in the deep end.

“Jared!” The black and pink haired boy looked over at me. “Do you have your inking stuff?”

“Of course. I don’t go anywhere without it. Why?”

“I want that Nirvana tattoo now!” I demanded. Jared grinned, heading pass us to go inside and get his bag. Jessica squealed and clapped excitedly.

“Can I go next?” She called as Jared came back out only seconds later.

“Are we making this a tattoo party too?” Jared joked as he sat on a chair, putting his stuff out on a small table next to him. I made a lawn chair lay flat, lying on my back so he could reach my stomach. Johnny sat cross legged next to me and laced his fingers in mine.

“If you don’t mind,” Michelle piped in. Jared rolled his eyes with a smile.

“Fine. Anyone who wants something specific better print it out or get really detailed so I can draw it later,” Jared warned.

“Can I tattoo people too?” Will asked hopefully.

“NO!” Everyone shouted together. Will huffed, slouching over in his chair. Jessica giggled and kissed his cheek causing him to perk up again. I looked back over at Jared to see him pulling out a folder.

“No way. You still have the sketch?” I laughed as he pulled out the thin, white paper with purple lines drawn on it. He just grinned and placed it on my lower stomach. He ran a hand over it and removed the now clean paper.

“Want to take a look at it in the mirror?”

“Nope. Just start.” He nodded and pulled on his gloves, prepping his gun. I smiled at Johnny who kissed my forehead.

“Ready?” I nodded and Jared went to work.

Image

“Ugh, my stomach,” I groaned as I laid in bed later. Jared had ended up tattooing everyone, food and pool mostly forgotten for the night. It was now midnight and my eyes were burning to just stay open. Johnny had walked into the bathroom to change into pajamas. I had said fuck it and just stayed in the bikini. After a few minutes I raised an eyebrow. Johnny still wasn’t back. “Johnny?”

When I got no reply I slid out of bed and walked to the bathroom door. I jiggled it a little to see if it was locked. The door opened under my touch. I peeked my head in and saw only candles lighting the room. I gasped to see the tub filled with bubbles and rose petals in the tub. Johnny still was nowhere to be seen.

“Johnny?” I called, walking fully into the bathroom. The door shut and locked behind me and I whipped around. Johnny stood in the corner where the door had covered him in nothing. I blushed and covered my eyes with my hands. “I’m s - sorry, I didn’t know - ”

I stopped when I felt hands on my wrists. He moved my hands and smiled at me. I was still blushing, staring at his eyes bashfully. “Brenda, do you trust me?”

“With my life,” I whispered.

“Then you know I won’t be lying when I say I love you. I want to show you how much,” Johnny said quietly. I blushed even deeper as he walked forward, pulling me to his chest. “Do you want to do this?”

“I - ” I paused, closing my eyes. “Yes, I do.”

Johnny untied my top and pulled it over my head. I shimmed out of my bottoms and kept my eyes closed as he led me to the tub. He stepped in before directing me in too. He sat down and pulled me down with him. I opened my eyes as he kissed my lips. He paused and looked into my eyes. “Are you sure about this?”

Instead of saying anything I simply leaned forward, capturing his lips in a passionate kiss. His hands trailed over my stomach down to my lower region beneath the bubbles. I gasped, cheeks returning their blush. Johnny kissed me again, smiling lightly. I closed my eyes as he slipped a finger inside me. I grasped his shoulders and buried my face into the crook of his neck. He moved it slowly until I relaxed. He then slipped in another. Instead of pain it began an insane pleasure. I moaned into his neck as he slipped in another.

“Stop fucking stalling,” I panted, feeling his hard on poking me in my stomach. He grasped my hips and raised me up, the tip pulsing at my entrance. He looked up at me as he slowly pulled down my hips. I gasped, biting onto his shoulder to stop myself from screaming. He paused when he was all the way in, waiting until I relaxed. God he was bigger than I would have guessed.

“Keep going,” I said through clenched teeth. He obliged, moving slowly at first. When I felt the intense pleasure I took over, moving at a much faster pace.

“Oh shit Brenda,” Johnny moaned, grasping my hips tighter. I slammed myself down so he would go as far up me as he could. We both moaned, panting hard. Suddenly I felt something in the pit of my stomach.

“Johnny, I’m gunna - ” I couldn’t finish my sentence before my orgasm made me moan his name at the top of my lungs. Johnny wasn’t too far behind, scream my name as he came. We both were breathing hard as I pulled off of him and curled up next to him in the tub.

“I fucking love you so much Brenda,” Johnny whispered, kissing my forehead.

“I love you too Johnny.”
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the end. Excuse the shittily written sex scene. :) I was going to write an epilogue, but I tried like six times after I finished this and all six pissed me the fuck off. So this is just where it's going to end. I'd like to take now to thank everyone that's ever comment. *Takes deep breath*

hachie, a7xgirl6661, Marisol_Decode, Black Cat, FinchellLovesA7X, secrets-that-die, Rhi_LoveMeHateMe, FunGhoul;;, IBiteNStuff, x-paperdoll, MykalaNoelle, violetriddle, Smanah!!, Pansyx3, Hanny Gates, midlipsters, Refresh, Christ!, A.Life.Forsaken, ExterminatorXDiamond, HotelBellaMuerte., NANANAIssues, pixiesticks650, turtleninja, Catharine., Waiting_For_Normal, ShellyVengeance, Thegreatunspoken, Nitrogirl247, and xXcrazy-desiXx.

Hope you guys all enjoyed it as much as I did <3 Please leave final comments. Oh, by the way, I plan to have this story coming out shortly. It's a Jimmy story so watch out for it later.

<3 Tina