Sequel: Teen Mom
Status: Completed, and a SEQUEL is on its way!!!

16 and Pregnant

Six: My water just broke

Six: My water just broke

-Andrea’s POV-

-37 weeks pregnant-

I am nine months and one week pregnant. I can’t wait for the baby to be born. Since I hadn’t gone to see what the baby’s sex would be, Matt took me about two weeks ago. It’s a boy!

I can’t wait for him to be born, I’m so excited and so is Matt. We decorated the baby’s room in blue and black and painted a musical mural on the wall that the baby’s crib rests against. In the middle of the mural is the baby’s name written in musical notes; Jacoby.

I smiled as I sat on the floor in the middle of the baby’s room and looked around. It still amazes me to this day that I’m carrying a little life inside of me. I clasped my hands around my belly as I felt him kick. He was very energetic and I knew he would be a handful, but I can’t wait for my little ball of energy to get here.

“Babe, where are you?” Matt called as I heard the front door close.

After Val left we went out on a couple of dates and then around the 35th week he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was very nice. I told him I always wanted to go to the fair for a date, but since I’m pregnant I can’t do that. So instead he took me for a ride on a four-wheeler, we ate cotton candy, I got a fake tattoo done on my shoulder, and we went to the arcade and played carnival games. It was really sweet. I was trying to win this game for a prize, and I finally won. I asked for the teddy bear. The guy handed it to me and that’s when I noticed it had something hanging from the bow around its neck. It was a box. I opened it and on the inside of the lid it said ‘Will you be my girlfriend?’ in the box was a silver chain with two small deathbats on it with our names engraved on the back.

“I’m in the nursery, baby.”

He walked through the door and smiled at me. “Hey baby!” he helped me up and kissed my lips passionately.

“So what did you do today?” I asked him.

“Oh nothing, just did some stuff in the studio, then went grocery shopping. All the food is in the kitchen.” He said as we walked downstairs.

I tried to go put away the stuff, but he made me sit down and watch him put stuff up.

I was watching Bat Country when I felt this sharp pain and liquid pool between my legs. “Baby”, I said as calmly as I could.

“Yeah babe?”
“I think my water just broke.”

Matt went into full worry mode. He began hyperventilating and crap.

“Baby, breathe, go get my bags!” I said as I grabbed the keys and went out to the car. I had Matt install the car seat like two days ago, so I didn’t have to worry about that. A few minutes later Matt ran out with my overnight bag, threw it in the backseat, and jumped into the car.

While he did the breathing exercises to calm himself down so he wouldn’t drive us into a tree, I called the a7x gang and my friends.

After an hour and fifteen minutes of labor I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy, baby boy. Even though he’s premature, the doctors said that he was healthy and I could take him home in a few days.

I held him close to me while Matt took thousands of pictures.

I looked up when I heard everybody come in.

Jimmy ran over and held out his arms for him. “What’s his name?” He asked as he bounced the baby boy in his arms.

“Jacoby James Sanders.” I smiled.

“You gave him my name for his middle”, he smiled.

“Yeah, crazy ass, you are his uncle.” I laughed.

Everybody took turns holding the baby, and Matt’s parents came to see the baby as well. Gary was very polite and even held the baby and smiled.

“I told you everything would work out”, Matt whispered.

I stuck my tongue out at him before lying back against the pillows. I’m so tired. Although I did just have a baby. I sighed then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

It’s been a few days and I’m finally allowed back home. I followed Matt inside and held the baby in my arms. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. All my friends and family were here to congratulate us on the new baby.

“Awe he’s so cute”, Erica gushed as she held the baby. I smiled as I sat down and propped my feet in Matt’s lap.

“You made a cute kid, Andrea”, Tony laughed.

“Hey, I helped”, Matt whined.

My mom stepped towards us with the baby in her arms. “He’s precious.”

I smiled and took the baby from her. He was the most beautiful thing on this earth, and I am so lucky to have him. I smiled up at Matt and kissed his lips tenderly.

“So”, Gary said loudly.

I prepared myself for the ridicule and the rude comments. Instead I got…

“When can we expect another one?”

What the fuck? I just popped this one out two days ago, and he didn’t even want it, and now he wants another grandchild! I rolled my eyes and fell back into Matt’s strong arms. He just laughed and kissed my forehead before playing with baby Jacoby’s feet.