An Obsession

Image

Harleen Quinzel has the perfect life. She is about to get married, has a wonderful best friend, and lives the life she dreams. Everything changes though when she meets the infamous Clown Prince of Crime. The Joker sees her and soon wants her for his own sick mind games. He wants to break her and turn her into little, tiny pieces and then try and piece her back together again. Harley needs to escape from this madman before he turns her into something that she fears most.

Will she be able to escape from the nut without losing her sanity in the process? Or will she just end up like him? Because it's kinda hard to escape from someone who thinks that you are nothing but a possession to them.

Or in this case an obsession.

***
I do not own this Harley Quinn photo or my layout photo. They are not mine. I am just using them to help give a visual of my character.
  1. Harleen Quinzel
    "I love you, Harleen Quinzel." Chris kissed my lips repeatedly as his hands held on tight to my waist.
  2. Ironic
    The good with the bad.
  3. Henry
    "Bruce?" I asked, blindly looking for him in the darkness.
  4. My Fault
    A scream rang throughout the room.
  5. Masterpiece
    I raised a hand to stop Bruce. "I'm going home, Bruce. End of story."