An Obsession

Harleen Quinzel

"I love you, Harleen Quinzel." Chris kissed my lips repeatedly as his hands held on tight to my waist.

I gave a small chuckle as I gently pulled his arms away. "Not here, Chris. Not when I'm at work."

Chris gave me one last peck before pulling away. "I can't wait until tonight."

I nodded as I sat back down at my desk. I returned to my typing before answering. "Me too, honey. Halloween has always been a favorite holiday for me. And spending it with you just makes it even more special."

Chris laughed form behind me. "Me too. But I didn't just mean about Halloween itself, I also meant the Halloween party that Bruce Wayne is holding."

"Yes. I almost forgot about that." I grinned at the computer monitor as my typing grew a little faster so I could finish up and leave the building. "Bruce is so sweet."

"Are you sure about that Harley?" Chris asked me, playing with a lock of my golden hair.

"I'm serious, Chris. He's a great guy. I grew up with him and Rachel as kids. I think the only reason he's only acting like this at all is because he's trying to get over his parent's deaths...and now Rachel's." I explained with a slight gulp. When I was finally done, I saved my work and carefully shut down my computer.

Chris helped me stand up. He then unexpectedly scooped me up in his arms and spun me around in a circle. "Hey now. Be careful." I laughed. Chris laughed with me before pecking me once more on the lips and placing me on the ground.

"Only one more week, Harley." Chris whispered in my ear. "One more week and you will be Mrs. Harleen Davids. And then it will only be you, me, and a one way trip to Vegas baby!" Chris began to slightly nibble on my ear that he was whispering into.

I giggled and playfully pushed him away from me. "Chris. Not now. Later." I smiled. Chris caught my drift and gave a wide smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him before grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the office. Before leaving, I quickly shut my office door behind me and locked it. I then dragged Chris down the steps and towards my car.

At the car, I hopped into the passenger seat because Chris had promised me that he was going to drive today. I had to accept because...well...it's so hard to resist the puppy dog eyes that he always gives me. His eyes are this adorable light green color with tiny specks of blue in them. It's hard to say no to them.

In the vehicle, I handed Chris the keys and made him swear that he wouldn't put a scratch on my baby. He smiled and pecked my cheek as he gave me his word. I watched him carefully as he put the key into the ignition and drove us all the way home.

When we finally made it home, Chris took the keys back out and offered them to me. I rolled my eyes at him and snatched them away from his grasp. I then carefully placed them into my purse.

"Hurry up and get ready," Chris told me as he pulled his house keys out and inserted them into the doorknob. "The party is in ten minutes."

I nodded and ran up the steps, Chris right on my heels. "Do I get to know what your costume is yet?" I asked as I ran into our bedroom. Chris followed behind me.

Chris shook his head. "Not until I'm ready." He promised and kissed my forehead.

I nodded. "Fine. Then I guess you'll have to wait to see my costume too." I teased him as I tenderly tapped his nose. Chris laughed as I ran into the bathroom.
***
Five minutes later, Chris was pounding on the bathroom door. "Harley, are you ready yet? We need to get going!" He yelled.

"I'm ready!" I replied. I put just a tad bit more make-up on my face before smiling and shutting its cap. I then placed the container on the sink before turning to the door. I gave a soft sigh before pulling the door open.

Chris's eyes widened at my appearance. He gave a loud wolf whistle as I walked out of the bathroom, swaying my hips for Chris's own amusement.

"You like it?" I asked as I spun around to let Chris see the whole costume.

Chris grinned like a fool and nodded his head. "I love it! Now you are just like a harlequin." He joked.

"Thanks, sweetie. It was the exact thing I was thinking when I picked it out." I smiled.

I wore a red and black jester outfit with white diamonds placed on my left thigh and my right arm. The suit was a sexy leather material. It wasn't too tight, but it still was able to show off all of my curves. Most of the left half of the costume was red and the other half was the black. I wore a black boot on my red side and a red boot on my right. Around my neck was a white collar with little bells that jingled with every step I took. I had on red and black fingerless gloves and white face paint. Around my eyes was a black mask and black lipstick was located on my lips.

"Ah man. Now I really can't wait until next week." Chris winked.

I rolled my eyes at him as I began to look him over too. He had on a black tux with a white tie. A black mask also covered his eyes and a black top hat was placed on his head. In his hand was a white cane which he couldn't help but show off to me by swinging it in little circles. He wore a red carnation in his vest and white gloves. Under his hat, his hair was swept just in front of his left eye. He didn't look too bad.

"Are you ready my little harlequin?" He asked me.

I nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be." And we linked arms before walking back down the steps and to my vehicle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so new story. I had an inspiration and had to get it down before I forgot about it.

This is a Harley Quinn story as you may have noticed. But...it is a different type of Harley Quinn story then what you would except. There will be a whole load of changes from what she really is in the comics to how I portray her. Please do not hate me for these changes, because hopefully in due time this Harley Quinn story will become something that will change your way of thinking...