Status: I'm working on chapters right now! I am so sorry that this took so long to get out! I'll explain everything soon.

Maybe Our Relationship isn't as Crazy as it Seems.

Eight

Image

Matt had reluctantly let me drive my car back to our house, he wanted one of the guys to come and get it but I had insisted that it would just be a waste of time and there was no reason that I couldn’t drive my own car.

I left ten minutes after he had and hit a shit ton of traffic. I turned the volume of my stereo up and bit my lip. Matt was going to be pissed. but I didn’t have to be worried because he promised no more hitting. I let out a sigh before brushing my hair behind my ears.

I know Matt’s not going to change so why even go back? Why put myself in danger, again?
Because you love him. a voice in my head said. Because you deserve everything that he has done, because you’re not good enough for anything else.

I felt my eyes began to tear up; I blinked them back and forced myself to think of something else. Matt promised things were going to get better and they would.
I let my mind wander to what we could have for dinner tonight; it should be something somewhat special because tonight was the night for change after tonight our lives would be different.

My mouth tugged into a smile at the thought of change but it didn’t stay long when I saw that traffic was still bad. Matt was such a lucky bastard, I leave ten minutes after him and I get stuck in traffic.
I made a decision to get off the road and pulled into a grocery store. I hated shopping but I hated traffic a lot more.

I grabbed a shopping cart and made my way into the store, searching for the things that I would need to make an amazing meal for this amazing night.

----

I pulled into the driveway and got out quickly grabbing the groceries and jogging up to the front door, and making my way into the kitchen. I was excited to be home, I was excited to start things fresh with Matt.

I set the bags on the counter and turned around ready to yell out to Matt when I saw him standing in the doorway to the kitchen looking pissed.

I smiled at him hoping that he would cheer up and started pulling things out of the grocery bags.

“Sorry I got back late, traffic was a bitch and I went to the store to get stuff to make dinner tonight” I said happily to him, turning the stove on in the process.

“You know a fucking phone call would have been nice Kellie, do you know how many times I called your fucking phone?” Matt asked his voice cold.

Fuck. My phone, I completely forgotten about it, I don’t even know where it is.

I frowned and then turned around giving my full attention to Matt.

“I’m sorry babe, I completely forgot my phone. To be honest I’m not even sure where it is right now” I said softly as I walked over to him and reached out for one of his hands.
He ripped it away before I could grasp it.

“You fucking forgot Kellie? How could you fucking forget about your boyfriend? I was fucking worried about you I thought you were hurt or worse killed!” Matt’s voice boomed making me jump slightly.

I let out a sigh and bit my lip, “Matt I said I was sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you honestly but I’m fine and I’m here so let’s just drop it and move on, okay?” I asked him

He shook his head and walked towards me and grabbed my arms pushing me until I had my back against a counter.

“I’m not going to drop it Kellie, its fucking ridiculous! How hard is it to pick up a fucking phone and call me?” he yelled at me, his grip tightening on my arms.

“Matt let me fucking go; you promised no more fucking fighting. I said I was sorry so let it go!” I yelled at him trying to wiggle out of his grasp but he wasn’t letting go.

He let a growl out and pulled me closer to him before slamming my back against the counter. I let out a scream from the pain. Matt smirked at me and did it again; I let out another scream and glared at him.

“You fucking promised you prick!” I screamed at him and when he pulled me closer to him, I brought my knee up and kicked him in the crotch as hard as I could.

Matt let out a grunt and let go of me. I stormed past him and grabbed my car keys and stomped towards the front door. I felt someone push me hard; I tripped and fell face first into the door. I immediately felt my mouth and nose start to bleed. I didn’t even bother trying to wipe the blood off because it wasn’t going to stop gushing.

I turned around and glared at Matt, I spit some blood out of my mouth and onto the white carpet before I said anything.

“I’m fucking leaving Matt, you promised and you broke it so I’m gone” I seethed to him, pulling myself back up.

Matt came rushing at me and hit me in the stomach hard, gripping my hair pulling my face up making me look at him.

“You’re not fucking leaving Kellie!” He yelled at me, I started pulling away and began scratching his arms to try to get him to let me go but he’s grip just tightened.

I let out a desperate growl and tried pulling away from him again.

Matt yanked my head back up so I was looking at him. He let one of his hands go but his hand quickly came back and punched me in the face.

I let out a gasp from the pain and went limp, the only reason I was still standing was because Matt had ahold of my hair.
Everything went silent; the only thing that I could hear was Matt breathing heavily in and out of his nose. I was trying to catch my breath, all the adrenaline that I had was now gone and I felt like I had been ran over by a dump truck.

Matt pulled me into a hug and began kissing my neck. “I’m so sorry Kellie, I promised. I promised and I fucking broke it but please, please don’t leave” He said, desperation seeping through at the end.

I felt myself shake my head before I moved out of his embrace. I couldn’t look at him because I knew that just looking into his eyes would make me cave and crawl right back to him.

I turned around and began walking towards the door stopping to pick up my keys that were on the floor.

“Kellie, where are you going?” Matt asked softly.

I felt myself shake my head again and open the door “I don’t know.” I said only loud enough for him to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys really didn't think things would get better did you? haha

oh & sorry this banners crappy, I did it myself & the cool photoshop I had got erased from my computer but if someone wants to make me a new one that would be awesome ;) haha

as always comment! tell me what you think! :)