Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Open sky

Justins P.O.V
“Alright. In just 2 minutes I will open the door and when I saw jump. Ryan since you are closes to the door you jump, then it will go Selena, then Chelsey, then you Justin. Is that clear?” Jason asked
We all nodded and got ready.

Jason opened the door and we were hit with a gush of cold air.

“ALRIGHT GET READY RYAN! AND… JUMP!” Jason yelled then pushed Ryan out of the plane. I laughed because before he got pushed out his face went white.

“I’m not ready!” Selena screamed.

“Okay Chelsey are you ready?” Jason asked

“Let’s do this!” she yelled throwing her fist in the air and walked towards the door. “See you back on earth!” she yelled before flinging herself out of the plane.

“Are you ready Selena?” I asked. She shook her head and Jason motioned for me to get ready.

“You’ll still jump right?” I asked as I got closer towards the door.

She just nodded her head. I pulled my bag tighter around my chest to make sure it was secure before saluting Selena then jumping out.

“YAHOO!” I yelled as I fell through the sky. I looked down and saw Chelsey and Ryan a few yards away. I turned my body and dove down towards them. As soon as I got closer I grabbed Ryan’s ankle and smirked when he tried to scream.

Chelsey gave me thumbs up and grabbed hold of my hand and did the same with Ryan as we tried to make a weird shape. In order to make a star we needed two more people. I felt someone grab my ankle and I turned around and saw Selena was attached to it. I laughed and grabbed her hand and pulled her up towards us. We attempted to make a lopsided star.

“ALRIGHT NOW PULL ON YOUR PARACHUTE!” Jason yelled above us. We did as told and were shot back towards the sky as our parachutes came out of the backpacks.

When I looked down the air was knocked right out of me. The ground below looked, no I’m not gay when I say this, beautiful. You could see the rolling green hills, the moutons that had little snow on the very top, I could see the lake off in the distance, and everything just looked so peaceful. I couldn’t help but gawk over the landscape as I soared towards the ground. as I got closer I saw a field with a target. I figured that’s where I needed to lead the parachute. As I finally touched the ground and ran until I didn’t need to something or someone collided into me.

“umph” I said as I went face first into the ground.

“I’m sorry Justin.” I heard Chelsey say above me.

“Can you get off me?” I mumbled into the ground.

“I’m sorry what?” she laughed

I propped myself up on my elbows and turned to look at her.

Wow, she’s beautiful I thought as I looked at her. The sun was shining behind her and it made her blonde locks glow. I shook my head trying to get the image out of my mind. I couldn’t have a crush on someone I met a day ago.

“Can you get off me?” I asked again.

“Yeah sorry,” she said standing up and holding a hand towards me. “I didn’t mean to crash into you like that.”

“Hey don’t worry about. Did everyone else make it down safely?” I asked

“Get off of me!” I heard someone yell.

“I cant! Your parachute is tangled up with mine.”

“Well un-tangle it!”

“I’m trying Ryan chill out!”

“That was my foot you stepped on!”

“Get off me!”

“you-ouch- stop moving!”

Chelsey and I looked at each other and chuckled softly. I shook my head and started walking towards the parachute that had moving figures underneath it.
♠ ♠ ♠
How is the story so far? I WANNA KNOW!!! =D