Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Told ya (remake)

Justin’s P.O.V
“Can you two stop arguing with each other all ready!” I begged as I covered my ears. Ryan and Selena have been arguing over whose fault it was that caused them to crash into each other when they landed after sky diving.

“Will you tell him that he was in my way?!” Selena said.

“It was no one’s fault!” Shouted Chelsey.

“I agree it was no one’s fault! Now can we please go and get something to eat? I’m starving!” I whined

Chelsey laughed and I slightly blushed. Wait! Blush? I blushed?! That never really happened before!

We all headed back into the building to turn in our suites and head over to the little restaurant that was next door.

“I still say it was your fault.” Ryan said softly

“Ryan! Enough already!” Chelsey, Selena and I said at the same time causing Ryan to jump back a bit in surprise.

Finally we arrived at the restaurant and I could sworn I heard my growling tummy praise the lord. I softly chuckled to myself as Selena and I put our shades on and walked through the door.

“Hi welcome to Ralphs steakhouse!” She stated “Just four today?”

The four of us looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

“I believe 10 people total.” Chelsey said to the host.

“Alright, right this way please.” The host said after grabbing the menu’s

“When do you think everyone else will get here. My stomach is not agreeing on waiting” I asked softly.

Selena laughed “You and food”

“I agree. I mean I’ve only known you for what almost a day and I already know that you cant go an hour without eating something” Chelsey asked

“That’s true” Ryan replied

I just gawked at him and shook my head. I thanked the host before sitting down.

“I wonder if they have fried pickles?” Selena asked look at the menu.

“What are fried pickles?” Ryan and Chelsey asked at the same time.

“Only the best fried food I’ve ever tried.” I said drooling a bit

“Dude. Your drooling” ryan said pointing the obvious. I glared at him as the girls laughed a bit.

I looked over the menu and saw that they had some really nice steak ounces. I was stuck between choosing a 12 ounce steak with a house salad and some fries on BBQ ribs with corn on the cob and baked beans.

“Hey guys sorry we’re late. I got tangled up in my parachute.” I heard scooter say behind me. We all laughed as the rest of the people sat down.

“Do you know what you’re getting Justin?” my mom asked sitting beside me. I nodded and proceded to look over the menu.

“What’s fried pickles?” I head scooter ask from the other side of me.

“Oh no. you shouldn’t have-“ I started

“That’s it! We’re getting a few orders of fried pickles!” Selena shrieked

I just shook my head and laughed.

“Hi welcome to Ralphs. My name is Casey and I’ll be your server today.” I looked up and saw a tall brunette.

“What can I get ya’ll to drink?” she asked as she set that cup napkins down.

Everyone said their drink selection and she nodded her head and walked away.

“So Ryan do you know what you’re getting?” I asked

“Nope” he said sadly

I nodded and went back to the menu.

“Here you go,” Casey said coming back with our drinks. “Would you like to start off with any appetizers?”

Selena looked at Scooter and he nodded.

“Could we get four orders of fried pickles?” She asked

“Sure! That sure is a lot of pickles.”Casey stated writing the order down.

“Yeah majority of the people at the table never had fried pickles before.” Selena said

“Wow! Now I understand why. We’ll I’m sure you’ll fall in love with them.”Casey said before walking away.

“Are they like really good?” Chelsey asked.

“I tried some last night when Selena and I went for a food run and I fell in love! They’re so crispy and just so good!” I said dreamily

“Dude your dreaming about fried pickles” Ryan stated

I just glared at him as I set my menu down.

A few more minutes have passed before Casey came back out with the Fried Pickles.

“Alright here you go!” she said placing the pickles in the middle of everyone. “I also brought a few ranches in case anyone doesn’t like the dip”

We said our thanks before Selena, her parents, and I attacked one basket. I looked around and saw everyone else was just eyeing them.

“Oh suck it up and try them!” Selena exclaimed. I laughed as they jumped from her sudden outburst.

I watched Chelsey and Ryan grab a pickle and dip it into ranch. Chelsey was the first one to put it in her mouth. I watched as she slowly started to chew. Her eyes grew wide.

“That was so good!” she laughed as she grabbed another one.

“Told ya” Selena and I stated

Everyone around the table agreed and before we knew it we ordered 3 more baskets.

“If we keep getting more fried pickles, we won’t have room for the entrée.” My mom stated

I set down the pickle I was holding and agreed.

“They’re so good though!” Ryan and scooter whined

Everyone at the table gave them odd looks before agreeing and opening up their menu’s again.

“Alright are we all ready to order?” Casey said coming back.

Everyone around the table said what they wanted and handed Casey their menu’s.

“And for you?” she asked me

“Um,” I paused “I’m not sure. I guess I’ll go with a 12 ounce steak, rare. With a side house salad and fries?” I asked

Casey nodded before taking my menu and walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I have to admit I hated the original chapter so I re did majority of it. Hopefully it's not weird like the pervious one was. ENJOY!!! Aslo maybe a banner would be cool?