Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Can it get any better then this?

Justins P.O.V

“So,” Ryan began “She looked pretty young. Do you think she’s a fan of your music?”

“Me?” I asked pointing to myself.

“Is there another musician at this table?” he asked

Both Selena and Chelsey coughed while everyone busted up laughing.

“Uh why is everyone laughing?” He asked blushing a bit causing everyone to laugh even more.

“Ryan, Justin isn’t the only musician sitting at the table.” My mom said after surpassing her laughter

Ryan looked at her confused then looked at Selena and Chelsey before nodding in understanding.

“Did you forget?” Chelsey asked

Ryan sinked down into his chair which caused us to end up laughing.

“So what’s going on for the rest of the day?” I asked as we waited for our food to come.

“Well I believe it’s a free day, so your four can do what ever you want just as long as your bodyguards are with you.” Scooter said directing the last part of his sentence towards Selena, Chelsey and I.

We nodded and continued small talk. After about 10 more minutes I smelled a delicious scent that seemed to be coming our way. I turned around in time to see Casey and another server carrying a tray with our plates upon them.

“Alright everyone. Here is your food. And I brought extra napkins.” Casey said as she set my plate in front of me, she also set a napkin down. What I noticed was I seemed to be the only one who received a napkin. After Casey and the other server walked away Ryan grabbed the napkin and opened it.

“I know who you are and I think Ryan Butler is the most sexiest guy in the world and I wondering if I could possibly get his number?” your server Casey, XOXO” Ryan said laughing

“Are you serious? Does it really say that?!” I asked taking the napkin away from him and receiving a stern “Justin” from my mom. I mumbled a sorry before opening the napkin myself

I know who you are. My daughter is a great fan could I get a autograph?

“Your low Ry” I said laughing before writing a sentence and signing it. I placed it underneath the plate so it wouldn’t get dirty.

I cut up my steak and dipped it into the steak sauce I poured into a ramekin. “OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO GOOD!!” I moaned after I chewed my first bite.

“Justin can we please eat without you moaning over your food?” Chelsey asked

I glared at her before I continued eating. Not even twenty minutes later everyone was almost done.

I guess when you have people to talk to it takes longer before the meal is over and before you could order dessert.

“How is your food everyone?” Casey asked walking back up to refill everyone’s drinks. We gave our two cents before she left I handed her the napkin and she said thanks.

“Justin what was that?” My mom questioned.

“She asked if she could get an autograph for her daughter. So I signed the napkin” I replied smiling

She nodded before continuing her conversation with Selena’s parents.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to look at who was trying to get my attention

“Do you think they’ll let us get dessert?” Chelesy whispered “Selena and I are about to go crazy without and sweets and I saw a delicious molten lava cake on the menu.”

“I don’t think they would mind.” I shrugged

She nodded before going back to talking to Selena. I looked over at Ryan and saw that he was staring at Selena.

I kicked him under the table and he didn’t seem to feel it. I kicked him again but a bit harder.

“OW! Whoever is kicking my leg please stop!” Selena cried while reaching down to rub her leg. My face flared up and Chelsey and Ryan each looked at me and laughed while Selena glared.

I held my hands up in defense. “I’m sorry I was trying to get Ryan’s attention but he was too busy staring at you.” I said before covering my mouth. Both Ryan and Selena blushed causing a confused Chelsey to shrug and look at the menu.

“Thanks Justin! Way to have your bro’s back.” Ryan whispered

I just shrugged my shoulder placed my napkin on the side of my plate and grabbed a dessert menu.

Red velvet cake, chocolate black-out cake, carrot cake, new York style cheese cake, crème Brule, molten lava cake, Tiramisu, ice cream, warm chocolate brownie cookie.

“Can I order every single dessert on the menu?” I asked Scooter and my mom.

“One item Justin!” my mom said sternly

I sighed and looked over my option again. The Chocolate black-out cake was a seven layer cake with chocolate chips in the make and chocolate fudge in-between the layers. The outer layer was chocolate icing with peanuts and a chocolate mold at the top of the slice. Plus it was served with whipped cream.

“Have we figured out what we’re having for dessert?” Casey said coming back and clearing away our plates.

“Yes I think we all have figured out what we want.” Selena’s father said looking around and
receiving nods.

“Okay and what can I get for you?” Casey asked. she wrote down what everyone wanted. After we were finished we handed her the menus. Not even five minutes later Casey comes back with another server once again. After she placed my dessert in front of me my eyes bugged out. There was no way I was going to finish this dessert.

“Wow.” Everyone at the table said eyeing my dessert.

“You can say that again!” I said drooling a bit. “Hey mom can we take it back with us if I suddenly die from a chocolaty heart attack and cant finish it?”

“One there is no such thing as a ‘Chocolaty heart attack’ and two yes we can” she replied

I nodded as I slowly picked up my fork and took a small bit of my dessert.

“ug-“

“Don’t finish that sentence Bieber” Ryan, Selena and Chelsey said at the same time.

I slowly closed my mouth and continued eating occasionally closing my eyes after every few bites.

“this Lava cake is the best!” Chelsey drooled “It even beats my mom’s and that’s saying something!”

Chelsey’s mom slowly turned her head towards her pop star daughter “Thanks sweetie! I love you too!”

Chelsey gulped before meeting the sad eyes of her mom, “I love you mommy!” she smiled guilty

Chelsey’s mom nodded before going back to her dessert. A few minutes later the bill came and the parents argued over who should pay. The four teenagers looked at each other all thinking the same thing. Since Scooter was given the bill and had been sitting next to me. Scooter placed the bill down on the table being oblivious to the sneaky boy next to him. I took my chance and snatched the bill off the table, took out the receipt and placed the cover back in it’s original position before getting up with the three other teens.

“Okay let’s split it up. I’ll pay for my parent’s meal, my meal and our share of the appetizer.” Selena said as she grabbed her wallet from her purse.

“I’ll do the same.” Chelsey said following Selena’s motion

Ryan and I both looked at each other and agreed with the others. After gathering the correct amount of money and added in the tip, they walked over towards Casey who was standing off on the side watching over the tables.

“We didn’t want our parents to pay for our meal so we went ahead and did it. Your tip is also in the amount.” Ryan said handing the bill and money over to Casey.

Casey looked down counted it before nodding and smiling “Have a great afternoon! Come again soon!”

They nodded before going back to the table and seeing the parents were still in the same position the teens left them in.

“Um guys” I tried talking but was ignored.

“Everybody!” I tried again but was ignored once more. I looked over towards the others to motion for their help.

“Mom dad!” Selena and Chelsey said at the same time causing all of the adults to stop what they were bickering about and look over at the two girls.

“Everything okay?” Selena’s father asked

“Where’s the receipt?” Ryan asked

Scooter picked up the book and opened it seeing that it was empty. “It was right here a second ago.” He said looking around the table.

My mom turned around and say Casey about to walk by. “Excuse me, but we didn’t get our receipt?”

Casey looked up then back down at my mom. “It’s already been taken care of” she smiled walking away before she could be questioned again.

The parents looked between each other before slowly turning to look at the teens.

“okay Justin what did you do?” Scooter questioned

I groaned “Why does everyone always think I did something?”

Both scooter and my mom gave me the are-you-serious-look

“Okay okay. You guys wouldn’t stop bickering about who was paying the bill so we took it in our control and split up the bill. Plus we already gave her a tip.” I said

“Sweetie you didn’t have to do that.” My mom gushed before pinching my cheeks. I glared at her before crossing my arms before laughing

“Well I guess since that is done and over with I guess we should head back into town?” Scooter addressed.

We all nodded and grabbed our belongings before heading out of the restaurant
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah it's a bit long but because I got comments about my story I felt it was the right thing to do! Also I'm about to start postin my Taylor Lautner story. Hopefully that story gets better feedback on here then on quizzilla. ENJOY! next chapter should be out tomorrow or wednesday.