Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Basketball and kisses

Justin’s P.O.V

Her lips were all I could think about, even if we didn’t even kiss. I wanted to but I knew that it wouldn’t be right because not only was I dating Chelsey, Jessica was dating Taylor and his pretty intimidating.

“I uh, I should probably get back to Chelsey. I told her I was going to get her a water and she’s probably wondering where I am.” I said as I nervously grabbed a water bottle.

Jessica nodded her head as she turned around and faced the punch bowl. I wanted to reach out and stroke her hair but it was wrong to even think that about her. I walked back into the living room where I saw Chelsey and Selena talking on the couch.

“Here you go beautiful.” I handed Chelsey her water before giving her a kiss on the cheek and sitting down next to her, placing my hand on her knee and stroking it softly.

“So what were you two talking about? It sounded pretty interesting by the looks of the conversation.” I asked causing Chelsey and Selena both to laugh.

I looked at them confused, “What?”

Selena just shook her head laughing more. Chelsey turned to look at me trying to stop her laughing before speaking, “Selena was just telling me about how at the New Year’s party last year you got pranked and your whinne the pooh boxers were exposed”

I turned a deep apple red before clearing my throat, “I’ll be outside playing basketball with Taylor and Ryan.” I got up before kissing Chelsey one more time and heading outside towards Jessica’s basketball court.

As I got closer I noticed that both Taylor and Ryan had their shirts off because it was a bit hot outside.

“Can I join? It got pretty boring inside.” I asked as I opened the gate to the court and closing it behind me.

“I don’t see why not. It’ll be me and you against Taylor though.” Ryan said as he dribbled the ball between his legs.

I nodded before taking my shirt off and tying my shoes tighter. When I was finished Ryan tossed me the ball and I made a few shorts to warm up.

“So what’s the game plan? How many points are we going for?” Taylor asked as he laced up his shoes.

I looked at Ryan and shrugged my shoulders. I just wanted to play some ball to get my mind off the kiss that almost happened.

“Okay, why don’t we spice it up? Since it’s Justin and I against you let’s make a bet?” Ryan said as he sat on the ground.

Taylor and I looked at each other and nodded our heads, “Okay what do you have in mind?” I asked as I stretched my legs.

“If Justin and I get up to 10 points Taylor has to go streaking tonight at midnight since we’re all staying the night here.” Ryan proclaimed.

“Alright, deal! If I beat you two you have to not only go streaking but you have to go skinny dipping in someone else’s pool.” Taylor laughed.

I looked at Ryan who looked deep in thought, “Deal.” I stood and shook hands with Taylor.
We both looked at Ryan to see if he has agreed or backed out. He still was deep in thought and I knew then that he was not thinking about the beat, “Ryan? Earth to Ryan! DUDE!” I said smacking him.

Ryan groaned, “Alright fine I agree. If Justin and I lose we will go skinny dipping in someone’s pool and will go streaking.”

We nodded and began the game. Because Taylor and I have been so busy we were kind of slow at playing basketball but I was really excited that Ryan has been playing ball so we were currently up ahead by three points and only needed four more to go.

“Time out!” Taylor called out slightly out of breath, “Five minute break! I can’t run anymore it’s too hot!”

I agreed and fell onto the grass that was next to the court. I was very thankful that the grass was just watered so it cooled my body off a bit.

“Maybe this was a bad idea. I mean, it’s nearly 100 degrees outside and it’s in the hottest part of the day. Can’t we just stop and say that Taylor lost?” Ryan groaned as he fell down across from me.

I heard Taylor sigh and knew that we have won the game, “Fine fine, you win. I’ll go streaking tonight at midnight. But if I get arrested your bailing me out.”

Ryan and I looked at each other and laughed, “Why would we bail you out? You could bail yourself out since you have more green then us.” I said

Ryan coughed, “Did you just suddenly forget that I’m the only one not famous? I still get at max if I’m lucky, forty dollars a week!”

I laughed and apologized for forgetting that fact. A few minutes pass and I hear a sudden snore. I sit up leaning on my shoulders and I look towards my left and see both Ryan and
Taylor knocked out. I laughed knowing that we all have had a long weekend. I lay back down and closed my eyes thinking about everything that has happened in my life.

“They look cute all cuddled up together!” I heard above me. I groaned from the itchiness on my back and rubbed the sleep away from my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw Jessica, Chelsey, and Selena standing above my looking down at us.

“Justin? Are you sure you’re straight?” Chelsey asked holding in a laugh.

I cocked my head to the side in confusion and Jessica pointed to my left. I looked over and saw that Taylor had his head on my shoulder while Ryan had his head on Taylors shoulder and arm wrapped around Taylor’s chest.

“This does not leave the court and no one will ever know about this!” I whispered harshly.

The three girls snickered and Selena pulled out her camera. I looked at it and saw that she had already taken a picture. I felt movement on my shoulder and turned to see that Taylor was slowly waking up.

“Jessica?” he asked groggily. I looked up at Jessica to see her holding in her laughs. “Jessica your so beautiful when your asleep.” Taylor said as he put his hand on my cheek and moved my head closer to his. I was stunned and slightly scared. I looked at the girls hoping they would help and I saw that Chelsey and Selena were filming what was taking place. I felt something wet on my lips and I realized Taylor had kissed me.

“WHAT THE HECK! TAYLOR WAKE UP!” I screamed causing both Ryan and Taylor to jump up in panic. “DUDE! YOU JUST KISSED ME!”

Taylor shook his head. “No way? I kissed Jessica, wait, OH MY GOSH I KISSED A LITTLE BOY!”

I scoffed at him, “YEAH IT WAS GROSS AND EW! BUT, I’M NOT A LITTLE BOY!”

“HAHA wow! That was classic Justin and Taylor.” Chelsey laughed. I turned around and glared at her causing her to hide behind Jessica.

“This is never to be repeated!” I glared at everyone who was currently on the court.

“I have no clue what happened but I do know that I’m going back to sleep.” Ryan said as he walked towards the house.

“Well we just wanted to come out here and say that mom wants everyone to come in to eat dinner.” Jessica said. I scoffed and walked away towards the house.

“JUSTIN! Wait up!” I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around and saw Chelsey running towards me. I stopped and waited for her to catch up. When she finally did I began walking back towards the house.

“Are you okay?” she asked as she laced her fingers through mine. I sighed and nodded my head. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just am really exhausted from playing basketball in the heat.” I said as I kissed the back of her hand.

“Okay, I just wanted to make sure you were alright babe.” She said as she kissed my cheek.

I smiled and turned catching her by her lips. I pulled her closer to my body deepening the kiss. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip and soon began a tongue battle. After a few seconds I pulled away and smiled down at her, “Now that’s how I would like to be kissed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry I have failed at updating my stories. But while i'm sitting here waiting for Harry Potter to start i've had time to update my stories.

ENJOY!!!!