Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Things change

Justin’s P.O.V

Love : A strong positive emotion of regard and affection. Love. Such a strong word one can use to explain his or her feelings for that one other person. Love is an expression that one might not know the meaning of. A parent feels this strong emotion for their children, a husband can express his love for his wife, a person can show love to their pet. But the true question is, do we really know what love truly means?

“This is really good, thanks for bringing me here.” I proclaimed as I took a bite of the turkey club sandwich I ordered.

I didn’t know what to expect about the bistro. My first assumption was that it would be a fine dining place but I was quickly proven wrong when we pulled up. Jessica explained that it was a family owned bistro and that she was a regular here. She also stated that sometimes she’ll come here dressed as Victoria, like today, and sometimes she’ll be here just as her regular self.

She said that the owner knows her secret and has been really nice about keeping it that way. She also explained how not that many celebrities know about this bistro because it’s a bit ways away from where you would find a celebrity dining.

When we walked in, I was welcomed with different smells and couldn’t help but allow my mouth to water at the smells of Italian food. As I looked around the small bistro, the first thing I noticed was that on one side of the place there was an open dessert bar. Jessica explained that they have a gelato machine, different types of tarts, pies, cookies, and cakes. I asked her what Gelato was and she looked at me like I was joking. She explained that it was kind of like ice cream but with less cream and more ice and that there were more unique flavors then what there were in ice cream flavors. I immediately said that I was going to get that before we left causing her to laugh.

On the other side there was a bar, in one corner there was a grand piano with a harp sitting next to it. On the walls were different murals of Italy and the structure of the wall itself looked like you were sitting near a window, almost like you were truly in Italy? In the center of the Bistro was an open kitchen that allowed you to watch the chefs prep the food. I was intrigued in standing there and watching the fire blow up as a chef tossed what looked like spaghetti.

“Yeah, I agree. That’s why I like it here so much.” I heard Jessica reply. I turned back around after looking over the restaurant for what appeared to be the twentieth time.

“How’s your salad?” I asked as I dipped a sweet potato fry into some ranch and popped it into my mouth.

“It’s really good actually; I can’t believe you don’t like feta cheese!” She gasped before she took a bit and moaned in pleasure.

I made a face, “Keep the sound effects down please.”

She glared at me before picking up more salad and handing me the fork, “Because of that now you have to take a bit.”

I shook my head as I refused once more, “No thank you. As much as that look appetizing I would rather not.”

“Eat it.” She glared at me.

I gulped as I grabbed the fork from her out stretched hand and put the fork up to my lips. I eyed it as I slowly, and I mean slowly, opened my mouth and ate the salad. I quickly put the fork down and grabbed my napkin and put it up to my mouth as I closed my eyes and chewed the salad.

After I got past the cheese I started to enjoy the taste, “That’s actually pretty good.” I announced after I swallowed the salad.

She laughed, “I told you!”

I rolled my eyes as I finished the last of my sandwich and placed the napkin next to the side of my plate before I clasped my hands as I rubbed them together like I had an evil plan, “Now on to dessert!”

“I knew you were going to say that.” Jessica stated as she placed her napkin next to her plate as the server came up.

“How were your meals?” he asked as he picked up the plates.

“They were really delicious, thank you.” Jessica said

“Dessert?” He asked as Jessica nodded her head. “Would you like the open bar or menu?”

“Open bar please.” She answered

“Feel free to go on over whenever you would like and I will have the bill on your table when you return.” The server said as he walked away.

She turned and looked at me before smiling, “She’ll we?”

I eagerly nodded my head as I stood up and followed her over towards dessert. When we walked up to the bar I noticed a large round, most likely a seven or more layered, chocolate cake with peanuts along the sides and chocolate shavings on top.

“That is called “Black out” cake, because not only is it chocolate cake with chocolate frosting but it has chocolate chips and chocolate fudge inside.” Jessica said as she noticed me eyeing the cake.

“That sounds good but I would get sick from that much chocolate. What’re you getting?” I asked as I walked around the bar looking at the different types of desserts.

“I’m getting a slice of chocolate chip cookie dough and a small bowl of black forest gelato.” She said from the other side.

I nodded as I picked the items I wanted and took them back to the table. As I sat waiting for
Jessica to come back I wondered how she and Taylor were doing. They seemed fine but today Jessica seemed to space out a lot and I was starting to get worried. I knew I was sounding crazy but I couldn’t help my feelings for her much longer.

“Everything okay?” I heard someone ask. I looked up and saw that Jessica had come back and was waiting for me to respond.

I nodded, “Yeah everything is great!” oh how I was so wrong. I wanted to ask her everything that was on my mind but I didn’t want to ruin our lunch by dampening our moods so I just let it go. I took a bite of the tart I had gotten and scrunched my face up from the sourness of it.

Jessica started laughing when she saw my face.

“What’s in here?” I asked as I eyed the tart. It had fruit on it but the inside was sour.

“That’s a lemon fruit tart. I forgot to warn you before you took a bite that it would be extremely sour.” She laughed

I playfully glared at her, “Thanks for mentioning it.”

Jessica nodded her head and went back to eating her desserts. I sat there just watching her in all her glory. Would we be this comfortable if we ever dated?

A silence fell over us as we ate our desserts, I didn’t feel un-comfortable with not talking to Jessica during these few minutes. We were both to busy enjoying our desserts. I probably finished mine in record time because of how delicious they were. After Jessica and I both finished we softly argued over who was going to pay for the bill. I won of course because I reached in her purse and took her secret stash of sour candy.

“Let me pay and I’ll give them back.” I teased as I stood holding the bag under my shirt.

She scoffed as she turned around to pretend to look over a painting, “it was in your shirt, I don’t want it know.”

I laughed as I opened the bag and held it behind her head so she would be able to get a whiff on the scent, “But they’re so good!”

She quickly spun around and snatched the bag from my hand, “Fine you win.” I cheered as I took the check out of her hand and walked up to the front desk. I was thankful that it was just an older lady working the register today. I love my fans and everything that my job comes with but sometimes I just want to enjoy a few minutes of peace and quiet.

“So Chelsea just texted me and said that we’re done for the day. She said that she’s going home to relax before intense rehearsals coming up in a few days. Did you want to hang out?” Jessica asked as we left the Bistro and walked toward her car. I opened the door for her and shut it after she got in.

I quickly ran towards the passenger side and slid in as she started the car, “Sure what did you have in mind?”

She laughed and turned the radio on, turning the volume down, “I kind of just want to have a lazy day and watch movies. Does that sound okay to you?”

“Do you know how long it’s been since I’ve done that?” I gasped as she laughed once more “That sounds like a great plan let me just text my mom and Scooter.”

I saw her nod her head from the corner of my eye as I pulled my cell phone out;

Going to watch movies with Jessica (Victoria) for the rest of the day.

It wasn’t long before both Scooter and my mom replying back with their permissions. Majority of the time, if I wanted to do something I had to ask my mom first before I spoke with Scooter. I think it’s crazy but I can understand why they want me to do that.

“Alright I got the green light so let’s get this lazy day on!” I said as I pumped my hands up in the air only to hit the car roof. “Ouch”

Jessica laughed, “Don’t injure my car. She never did anything to you! Okay let’s stop at your place because I’m sure you don’t want to be lazy in jeans.”

I looked down at my outfit and saw that Jessica was right. It wouldn’t be very comfortable to lounge around in jeans, “Your right about that.”

She smiled as she made a U-turn to head towards the house my mom, Scooter, Kenny, and I were staying in for the month. I wished that we were already at Jessica’s house already starting the movie night, with bowls of popcorn, Swedish fish, sour candy, water, and sodas. I pictured us watching a horror film and every time something or someone would jump out or scream, Jessica would coward into my shoulder and I would softly laugh as I rubbed her back and told her it was fake. This night just might be my favorite night in awhile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said that I was going to wait untill next week to post but I came to a conclusion. When I'm grieving over something, I like to write. So during the day today I spent time working on my three stories. Enjoy!
Thank you for the sweet comments from these following people:

Kayla100
fantastic-non-plastic
Squddie