Status: Up and Running Again

Moved To Fast

Preface

Oh fuck. I can’t get to sleep. Its bloody 3am in the morning and their plane arrives in three hours. Finally after all these years I’m going to see my best friends again.

“Alex! NO! AAAHHHH! You know you’re really mean Alexander William Gaskarth.” I cried while running across the beach away from that messy little monster.

“No I’m not! I’m a very loving, caring person Marisa Ashlee Stevens!”

“Alex! You are not allowed to use my full name under any circumstances.” I yelled out as I marched right up to him.

“Oh yeah and what are you gonna do about it?”

And that was the day when we had big red rashes all over our skin from our gigantic sand fight. I can’t believe I even threw sand at him. Then he picked up a big handful and chucked smack at my stomach. Pretty soon Nat joined in then Jack, Kristi, Zack, Tiff and Rian. We were all laughing and shrieking and crying.

I miss those days so much, we were so innocent and naïve that we thought we’d all always be living on that same street, in those same houses, going to the same school with the same friends till we all graduated. Even then we thought we would all be going to the same College. We all thought we would be with each other for the rest of our lives. That the bond we had would never break. Little did we now it would all change so fast we wouldn’t even realize till it was too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep preface hope you like it :D