Status: Up and Running Again

Moved To Fast

Moved To Fast: Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6:

We got in the car and I plugged in my I-pod in and ‘Check Yes Juliet’ blasts through the sound system.
“Woah you still have this guitar?” asks Jack as he reaches over the backseat to grab the acoustic.

“Umm… Yea.”

He picked it up and started strumming along to ‘Check Yes Juliet’.

“Run, baby, run, don't ever look back
They'll tear us apart
If you give them the chance”

I joined and we sang along to the song as loud as we could as we cruised down the road.

“Don't sell your heart
Don't say we're not meant to be
Run, baby, run, forever will be you and me”

“You still sing amazingly Risa.”

“Awww thanks Jackary”

“Hey I have an idea, let’s go to laser tag instead.”

“You know what I think we should.”

“YES! Thank you Risa.”

“Hahaha, your welcome Jack.”

We continued through the city, singing along obnoxiously loud to every single song that came on till we reached the arcade.

As soon as we walked in through the doors Jack went ballistic, running around like a little kid.

“You do realise i’m gonna fucking beat you bitch.”

“Hahaha you wish jellyfish!”

“Bring it on tampon!”

“Hahahaha, that’s a good one”

By now adults were giving us shocked looks, but I didn’t care this was the best day ever. We put on our suits and entered the dark zone. By the time we came out of there we were in hysterics and when we got up to the counter the girl was just giving us the most insane look until she realised it was Jack.

“OMG it’s Jack Barakat!”

“Shhhh if you keep quiet I’ll take a picture with you and sign something.”

“Ok...” she replied in a dreamy haze. She got me to take a photo of her and Jack and then gave us our score-sheet.

“Haha sucked in bitch I beat you!” said Jack as he quickly glanced over the sheet.

“Haha yea right, give it here I wanna have a look make sure your not lying or anything.”

He passed me the sheet and I had a quick look. I was just about to handover the sheet when I saw something at the bottom of the corner.

“Awww how cute she gave you her number.”

He just gave me a look as we walked out of the doors. I jumped in the car as I was too lazy to open the door and plus it seemed cooler that way. I mean if you’re gonna have a convertible might as well use it in style aye.

“Hey you know what we should go to the boardwalk.”

“Jack, I would love to but you know we actually have to get some food, I mean with the amount you guys eat we won’t even survive until tomorrow.”

“Risa, please?” He asked with the most sincere look in his eyes and I just couldn’t say no.

“Fine, but after that we really have to go to the shops.”

He just looked at me with the biggest smile on his face as we reversed out of the parking lot.