Status: Complete

I Spilled Soup on A Vampire Leader

Chapter 17

Before I could introduce DawnHowl to the last girl, something miraculous happened. Dania called me on my phone and told me to get my ass back to the mansion. And after yelling at him to treat me with the utmost respect because I was so much cooler than him, I drove back home.

Tkiva had come back.

When I saw him, I squealed with joy and tackled him (well it was more like, I jumped at him then fell on my ass because he's so damn strong). We kissed multiple times, to the horror of DawnHowl, who still thought he had a chance with me, and too the disgust of Sizi and Ryan who had returned with Tkiva.

"Is that bitch Kiram dead yet?" I demanded

Tkiva laughed and held me tighter, "Yes, her ashes were scattered throughout the world, so it would take her at least 50 decades to resurrect herself again.

"Fuck yeah!" I crowed and dragged him into the house and up to my room.

"So um..." I started while bouncing up and down on my bed. "Do you still...uh...you know..."

He cocked his head to the side, then raised his eyebrow in realization, "Of course I still love you."

I giggled happily and kissed him again. We were about to make out some more when we heard a shriek of disgust from downstairs. We rushed down the steps and into the living room to see...Bria kissing DawnHowl.

Major jaw drop.

Dania, Ryan and Sizi were in the corner staring at the two new lovers in disgust as they groped one another on the couch.

"Bria please, at least go to your room first," Tkiva sighed

The two got up and went upstairs while sucking each others faces, I didn't even know you could do that.

"I don't understand how that even happened! One minute DawnHowl was telling Bria about how you introduced him to all those horrible girls and then Bria said "I'll erase that memory for you." And then she jumped on him and they started eating each others faces!" Dania cried

"I'm not surprised, Bria has always had a thing for werewolves and she had a major crush on DawnHowl after she first met him." Tkiva's dad stated as he walked in

Now that I think about it, I vaguely remember Bria always averting her gaze when DawnHowl was around and she had gotten mad at me when I volunteered to help DawnHowl find a- Geez, I'm slow...

*2 Years Later*
I had married Tkiva and Bria had married DawnHowl. There were now 3 vampire/werewolves running around the mansion and constantly getting into trouble. I was still reeling from the news I had gotten this morning and from Bria's kids' names. The Dawn whatever trend has ended only to become a Sand something trend.

Sandrah, Sandfur, and get this...Sandkit. Apparently the last one was named after me because she had crazy eyes when she was born.

I feel so honored...

Oh! And get this! After DawnHowl and Bria hooked up, Danie asked me to find him a girlfriend and guess who it turned out to be?

Leslie! Yup, turns out Dania has a thing for effeminate guys. Who knew?

Anyway back to the news I received. I was...Pregnant!

Two girls and one boy! Yay-ness! I was so damn happy I had skipped around whistling all day long.
Tkiva and I had gone to a fortune telling vampire, to see what they would look like in the future and had named them in advance.
Azure, Skye and Ciel.
I wonder what the future holds for them.
...
...
Damn preggo hormones, I sound so damn corny.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this was quick but I had no more ideas and I wanted to finish it so sorry. There might be a sequel, if I feel like it :3