Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Onze.

"Oh. My. Gosh." I said in shock. In front of me was a huge cardboard cutout of Allstar Weekend.

"Well, this is embarassing," Zach said.

"Hold on," I said as I dug through my purse. "Gotcha!" In my hand was a black permanent marker. On Zach's face, I drew big glasses, and gave him a mustache, and a beard. I stood back to admire my work.

"Looks good." I stated.

"I always did want to grow a mustache." Zach admitted. "Gimme that," he said reaching for the marker. I handed it to him. On Cameron's face, he drew a ridiculous curly mustache.

"He's always wanted one," he said.

"Okay come on," I said. I grabbed his hand, and we started walking around the mall.

After a while, we went into Pac Sun. I spotted this fuzzy hat.

"Oh, my gosh, I HAVE to have this!" I said pulling the hat on my head. "How do I look?" I asked as I struck a pose.

"Gorgeous as always." Zach stated. He grabbed a hat, and pulled it on his head.

"How do I look?" he said mimicking me. I laughed at him, and started to walk towards the register. He ran, and grabbed my hat off of my head. He walked up to the register.

"How you doing?" the salesperson asked Zach. "Is this all?"

"Yeah, that's it. Thanks." Zach replied. He payed for the two hats, and we walked out of the store. We sat on a bench.

"Here you go," he said. He handed me my hat, and I pulled it on.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to do that. I was going to pay for my own hat." I said.

"I know, but I wanted to." he said. I leaned against him, and sighed.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"Nothing. It's just this day has been perfect." I said. I stood up, and pulled him up with me. "I want a milkshake." I stated.

We walked to the food court, and went up to Orange Julius. I ordered two orange juliuses, and handed one to Zach.

We spent a few more hours at the mall. When we finally got home, I was exausted. We ate dinner, and Zach and I went up to my room. We watched movies, and I fell asleep.

In my slumber, I could hear Zach texting. I wonder who he was texting? After a while, he layed down beside me, and cuddled me. We stayed like that the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I don't really like this chapter. But hey, just wait until the next few chapters. Should get interesting! :)

Thanks to those who have been commenting. It really means the world to me, knowing that people actual care about what I'm writing, and that they actually want to read more. So please comment and subscribe.

Sorry it's been a few days since I updated. Stuff happens.

Anyways, comment! thanks(: