Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Treize.

I looked into his eyes. They really were the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

“What do you have to tell me?” I asked him. He took a deep breath, and fixed his hair.

“Sarah, I know I haven’t spent a lot of time with you, but I know it’s true. I love you, Sarah. I want to spend as much time with you as possible.” He told me slowly.

I froze, trying to comprehend what he just told me. It was the first time anyone has told me they loved me. Now a rock star that could get any girl he wanted loves me.

A tear fell down my face.

“Shit, Sarah. I’m sorry! I knew it was too soon. I shouldn’t have said anything. Forget I said it.” Zach said panicking.

I laughed at him. “I’m not crying because I’m upset. I’m crying because I’m so happy. You are the first person that has ever said that to me. My parents haven’t even said that to me.” I attacked him, with a hug.

We sat there for a while, just holding each other. I broke the embrace, and grabbed his hands. I looked into his eyes.

“Zach, I love you too.” I said. After I said this, he leaned down, and kissed my forehead.

“Well, that’s a relief. I was starting to think you hated me.” He joked. We started making out. Suddenly, my bedroom door opened, and in came Cameron.

“They are in here!” he shouted to whom I presumed were the other guys. He turned around, and noticed our state. Zach was holding me, and my face was tear stained.
“Well, this is awkward. I guess I should have knocked.” Cameron said, backing up slowly. “Guys! Go back downstairs; you don’t want to go in there! Zach is kissing a girl!”

I laughed, and stood up. I walked into the bathroom, to fix my makeup. I reapplied my foundation, and fixed my eyeliner. My eyes were still puffy, but oh well.

I walked back into my room, and Zach was gone. He must of went downstairs. I walked down the stairs, and I found the band ransacking my kitchen.

“Hey Sarah!” they called out to me, with their mouths full.

“Hey guys! What are y’all doing here?” I said with my slight southern accent.

“Whoa, she said y’all! But we came up here to find little Zachy here, and to see you of course!” Nathan said.

“How long are ya staying?” I asked them.

“ A few days, I guess. We didn’t exactly plan.” Cameron said.

“You guys don’t plan too often do you?” I laughed. “Y’all can stay here if you want. Zach is staying in the guest room, so a few can stay in there. And the couch is open too.”

“Cool beans!” Michael said.

We hung out together, watching movies, and pigging out on food. Part of me was always touching Zach at some point.

A few hours later, my mom came home.

“Sarah! I’m homee!” she called out into the large house. She walked into the family room, and stopped suddenly at three boys.

“Oh, who are you?” she inquired.

“I’m Nathan, that’s Cameron, and Michael. We are in a band with Zach. Sorry for the short notice, we weren’t exactly planning on coming here. It was pretty spontaneous.” Nathan explained.

“Oh, it’s no problem. Any friend of Sarah’s or Zach’s is welcome here. I guess I should probably make dinner though. I’m sure you growing boys are hungry.” She said.

“How’d ya know?” Michael asked. “We are always hungry!”

“ I have two boys of my own. One is in college right now, and the other is at camp.” My mom replied. She left, and went to go make dinner for all of us.

“Your mom’s awesome,” Cameron told me. “My mom would of freaked out if a bunch of random guys showed up, eating her food, and staying in her house.”

“Yeah, I know.” I said.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. We had steak, and mashed potatoes for dinner, with ice cream as dessert. We stayed up late watching movies, and playing Wii. When it finally came time to go to bed, Zach and Cameron took the guest room, while Nathan and Michael stayed on the couch.

During the night, Zach snuck into my room, and into my bed. We stayed up most of the night whispering to each other.

“You’re so good with the guys. It’s awesome.” He told me.

“I grew mostly around guys, so I find it pretty easy to talk to them.” I replied.

He kissed me goodnight, and we fell asleep. All night, I could hear Zach talking in his sleep.

It made me so happy knowing that someone cared about me. I felt like my heart was going to burst. I’ve never felt like this before.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is so cute(:

Anyway, PLEASE comment! When people comment it seriously makes me so happy.
I'll update when I get 3 comments.

Check out my other two stories: A Typical Love Story and A Different Side of Me
follow me on twitter! @Sarahishere13