Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Quatorze.

When I woke up the next morning, I could hear the guys downstairs. I got up, took a shower, and went down to see what the ruckus was about.

“K-I-S-S-I-N-G! FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MARRIAGE, NEXT COMES BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE!” Michael sang immaturely.

“Guys, chill out.” I said walking into the room. “It’s not like you’ve never had a girlfriend before.” After I said this I immediately regretted it. In the corner of the room, I could see Cameron’s face fall.

“Sorry, Cameron.” I said.

“Nah, it’s cool. I get made fun of all the time.” He said sadly. The boys quickly changed the mood in the room, and started fooling around again.

My mom came in, and told us that she made breakfast. Nathan, Cameron, and Michael all ran to the kitchen to eat, while Zach stayed behind with me.

“I love you,” he told me again, kissing my nose.

“I know,” I replied giving him a quick peck on the lips. We walked into the kitchen, and discovered that they had eaten all the eggs. And all the bacon. And all the sausage. And toast.

“Come on!” Zach said angrily. “You could have saved some!”

“Sorry boy! First come, first serve. Sides, you know I gotta eat!” Michael said. I sighed, and put a few pieces of bread in the toaster.

“Its okay, Zach. I’ll make some toast.” I said trying to calm him down.

I walked over to him, and started rubbing his shoulders.

“EWWW!” Cameron screamed, as he covered his eyes. I laughed at his stupidity, and went to get the toast out of the toaster. Zach and I ate our toast, and then went to join the guys.

“So, do y’all want to go downstairs?” I asked the group of attractive young men.

“Sure, I guess.” Nathan replied. I led the group into the kitchen and down the stairs to the basement. When we got down there, I turned on the lights.

“Oh, My, Gosh.” Zach said. The basement was like any teenager’s heaven. There were huge bean bag chairs, several air hockey tables, two ping pong tables, a dart board, and not to mention the humongous flat screen television. There was a popcorn maker, and a refrigerator full of different kinds of soda and energy drinks. There were shelves of board games, and pictures of our family. In the corner, was a piano, and 4 guitars. Two were electric, and two acoustic.

“Why didn’t you tell me about this?” Zach asked me in awe.

“I don’t know. I kind of forgot about it to be honest.” I said shrugging. I went over to a bean bag chair and flopped down, while the guys were still frozen.

“Are you going to move, or should we go back upstairs?” I asked them.

Suddenly, they moved.

“I CALL PING PONG FIRST!” Cameron yelled. Cameron and Nathan started playing ping pong, while Michael messed with the stereo. Zach walked over to me.

“This. Is. Amazing.” He said to me.

“I know,” I said. I reached up, and pulled him down on the bean bag chair next to me.

“I take that back, you are even more amazing.” He whispered to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and stuff.

Quick Queston: Would you rather have short updates every 1-2 days, or long updates every 3-4 days? Please tell me your opinion in the comments:)

Follow me on twitter! @sarahishere13

Check out my other two stories A Different Side of Me (It's an allstar weekend fanfiction) and A Typical Love Story.

thanks:)