Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Dix-sept.

We got up the next morning, and gathered our suitcases. My mom was driving us to the airport so we could catch a flight back to Florida. The boys and I were bouncing off the walls of my mom’s Prius.

“Thanks again for letting her come with us!” Nathan screamed at my mom.

After a forty minute drive, we pulled up to the airport, and unloaded our bags. I had never been more excited in my entire life. I was shaking. When it came time to say goodbye to my mom, I got really emotional.

I hugged her, tears forming in my eyes. “I love you mom. Thank you so much for everything. For letting me take piano and guitar lessons, and letting the guys stay at our house, and letting me go on tour with them.”

“I love you too, honey. Be good.” My mom said, letting go of me. She went over, and hugged each of the boys, saving Zach for last.

“You better be good to her. Don’t beat her, or make her do anything she doesn’t want to do. If you break her heart, I’m going to come after you. She can’t take heartbreak.” My mom said to Zach.

“Don’t you worry. I love Sarah, and I would never do anything to hurt her.” Zach assured her.

“Good. Now, all of you have fun! Be safe!” My mom called to us as we walked into the airport. We went through security, and waited for our plane. We boarded it, all sitting in the same row. It was a 6 hour flight, but spending it with the boys made it seem like it was 2. They were the most entertaining people I have ever met.

Michael was shamelessly flirting with the pretty attractive flight attendant.

“Dude, Michael, chill out. She’s like fifty.” Cameron told him. “She’s getting creeped out.” Zach and I sat together, and we played on his laptop. The plane had wifi, so we could go on the internet. We took pictures of us on his webcam, and posted them on my Facebook.

When we landed, we got off the plane, and retrieved our bags. We walked outside, and I started wondering.

“Hey, uh guys. I know you aren’t good at planning or whatever, but how are we getting to the hotel?” I asked.

Zach laughed at me, and pointed to the limo parked in front of us.

“That.” He stated, as if it were obvious. We put our suitcases in the trunk, and piled into the limo. It was huge, complete with a television, Xbox, Playstation 3, and a mini fridge.

“This is the first time I’ve ever been in a limo!” I admitted. I was in awe, unsure of how to act.

“US TOO!” They screamed at me. Based on how they were acting, you would have thought they were kids in a candy store. I loved these guys.

Pretty soon, we got to our hotel, and we had to figure out how we were sleeping. It was decided that Zach and I were sharing a bed, as were Nathan and Cameron. Mikey was going to sleep on the couch.

We had a show tomorrow night, and I was starting to get really nervous. There was no way I was going to be as good as Dillon.

Zach sensing my mood, hugged me, and asked me what was wrong. I told him, and he laughed at me.

“Sarah, you are better than Dillon. Quit being such a worry wart.”

“A Worry wart? I’m offended.” I joked. We started laughing, and we had a tickle fight.

“SHUT UP!” Cameron yelled. “If you don’t shut up, I’m coming over there, and sleeping between you two.”

We shut up, and resulted to poking each other. I poked his stomach, and it was as hard as glass.

“Ouch,” I muttered rubbing my finger.

“What did my rock hard abs hurt your poor little weak finger?” he joked.

“Shut up. You are so conceited.” I joked back.

“OKAY, THAT’S IT!” Cameron yelled, jumping up. He walked over, and laid down right between Zach and I.

“Hi Sarah.” He said to me, with a mischievous grin.

“Hi Cameron,” I replied. Soon, I fell asleep.

An hour or two later, I was woken up by Cameron snoring.

“Ughh,” I groaned, rubbing my eyes. I looked around, and Nathan was up too. He motioned for me to go over to his bed, and I did.

“Can’t sleep?” I asked him.

“Not with that monster snoring.” He groaned. I had an idea. I got up, and got a pillow. I put it on top of Cameron’s head. It muffled the noise a little bit.

“Okay, that helps.” Nathan said. “Thanks.” I fell asleep in Nathan’s bed.

Zach woke me up at nine.

“Sarah! Come on, Sarah! Today’s the day! Your first show!” he announced.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! Comment & Subscribe!

I have a goal to get 30 subscribers by 2011. As of this moment, I have 23. So go tell your friends. (: Please help me reach my goal?

Go check out my other stories: A Different Side of Me & A Typical Love Story.

Follow me on twitter!: @Sarahishere13