Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Vingt-cinq.

A month as passed. Allstar Weekend and Sarah are still on tour together, traveling across the country.
Sarah’s pov.

“You like to drink, so do we
Get more bottles, bring 'em to me
Hold your glasses up, people everywhere
Now everybody put your hands in the air say
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Girl I wanna
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I wanna see you tonight
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I gotta, I gotta, I gotta
I gotta see you tonight”
~Yeah 3x

We were driving around the town we were in, singing along with the music. We arrived early, so we had several hours before we had to go to sound check.

“Yo! Let’s go to Subway!” Michael yelled at us. I was sitting shotgun, next to Zach. We were pretty much inseparable, always by each other’s side.

“Mmmmkaayyy,” Zach replied, raising the pitch of his voice. I laughed, and Zach pulled over. As soon as Zach turned off the van, the guys all flung open the doors, and jumped out of our creeper van.

“HEY! GET ME A 6 INCH TURKEY!” I yelled at them as they ran to the store. I opened my door, and jumped out. “Ughh,” I groaned, stretching. I looked around the pavilion we were in. There were little stores everywhere, grocery stores, Hallmarks, and a lot of local places. I flipped open my phone, and started a new message to Zach.

“Hey baby, I’m going to go look at the stores around here. Plz get me a 6 inch, you know what I like. – Sarah.” A few seconds later, my phone rang, blaring Here With You into the air. I clicked on the new message.

“THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID. Haha. Sorry, I had to. But sure thing. (: We’ll come find you in 15 min. –Zach.” I laughed, and closed my phone. I shoved it into my jeans pocket, and grabbed my wallet from the van. I strolled across the parking lot, and went into a quaint little shop called “Marcia’s Place of Random Things.” I had no idea what to expect, walking in. As soon as I opened the door, I got a blast of candles.

“Whoa,” I mumbled to myself. I walked in the store, and it was my kind of place. There was everything you could possibly think of.
Stuffed animals, greeting cards, t-shirts, games, balloons, blankets, clothes, jewelry, china, everything was there.

“Is there anything I can help you with?” a little old lady with graying hair asked me from behind a counter.

“No, I’m just looking.” I said with a smile. She returned the smile, and I went over to the stuffed animals. In the corner of my eye, I could see an older bald man watching me. I pretended not to notice. I walked around to the clothes. I searched threw the t-shirts, and I found this adorable shirt. It was pink, and see-through. It looked like it would be off the shoulder, and loose fitting. Perfect. I walked over to the candles, and picked one up. I smelled it, and discovered that it was vanilla. My favorite. I took the candle, and the shirt over to the counter where the old lady was waiting patiently.

“Is that all?” she asked kindly. I looked around on the counter, and noticed some keychains. I grabbed four, and added them to my pile. I grabbed five chocolate bars and added them also.

“Yeah, that’s it.” I said, laughing. She smirked at me, and started adding up the prices of everything. On the side of me, the bald guy came up and stood in line behind me. He kept inching closer and closer until he less than a foot away from my body. I kept trying to move away, but he kept coming closer.

Oblivious to everything, the kind lady handed me a bag full of things.

“Thanks,” I said, and quickly walked out of the store, anxious to get away from the guy. Across the parking lot, I could see the boys still in Subway, taking their time. I sighed, and went over to a nearby bench to sit down. I flopped down on the hard wooden bench. The wood beams groaned beneath my weight. I leaned my head back against the wall, and took everything in. The past month has been a blur, but I have enjoyed every moment of it. Zach and I were getting pretty serious.

In my pocket, I felt my phone go off. I reached in, and pulled it out.

“Hey, we are going to be a while. Michael just ordered two more subs. Sorry! –Zach”

“Don’t worry about it. I’m going to hit up a few more stores. – Sarah” I got up, and walked down the side walk. I went into stores here and there, but nothing really interested me. There was one thing that was peculiar. In every store I went into, that bald guy was in there too.

After spending the last month constantly around with four other boys, you learn to enjoy when you get a moment or two alone with yourself. However, there was something about this place that was creeping me out. I decided to head back to Subway to meet with the guys. I walked out of the store I was in, and started walking across the parking lot. I heard footsteps behind me, but I ignored it.

Halfway there, someone popped out from behind a truck, and grabbed me. They were wearing a black face mask, so I couldn’t see anything but their eyes. I screamed, but my attacker shoved a dirty sock into my mouth. Tears poured down my face, and blurred my vision. He kicked my knees out, and I fell onto the pavement in a big heap. Pebbles dug into my skin, and I could feel skin tearing open. Someone tied my hands together, and started dragging me across the pavement. They tried lifting me up into a car, but failed and they dropped me. My head hit the ground hard. My vision suddenly blacked out, and I could feel blood pouring down my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special thanks to my friends Jeanna and Lindsey for giving me an idea. haha

PLEASE COMMENT! I don't care if you've never commented or if you have commented a thousand times. Everytime I get one, I become the happiest girl in the world. Please tell me what you think, honestly.

I'll update when I get 6 comments :)

Check out my other stories.

Follow me on twitter! @sarahishere

simplysarahreneerl.tumblr.com