Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Vingt-sept.

“SARAH,” I shrieked. I could feel my veins boil over in anger, and I was overcome with the urge to kill that guy. I started sprinting full force over to the van, but the bald guy saw me coming. He slammed the van’s door shut, shutting Sarah off from view. He started jogging over to the driver’s door, and attempted to pull it open. Fortunately for me, I was faster. I ran over to him, and punched him as hard as I could. I felt his nose crack beneath my fist, and blood started running out of his nose.

Recovering from the blow, the man quickly grabbed my neck, and punched me back. Blood dripped out of my nose, and I could feel my lip start to swell. He turned around, and tried getting in the van again.

I ran back at the guy, and tried to stop him. I couldn’t let him take Sarah. He turned around, and kicked me square in the stomach with his black hiking boot. I doubled over in pain, and fell to the ground. The guy jumped into his van, and peeled out of the parking lot.

I remained on the ground for a few minutes after, unable to move. Then, I heard people running towards me.

“WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?” Nate screamed at me. Cameron came over, and helped me sit up.

“He... He… He… He took Sarah!” I managed to spit out in between sobs. Their faces fell, and they slowly realized why I was bleeding.

Cameron whipped out his cell phone, and started dialing a number. He turned around, and walked away.

“My friend was kidnapped. Her name is Sarah Clark. 18 years old. She’s about five feet tall, three inches. Long brown hair, hazel eyes. She was wearing glasses. Uhm, I don’t know exactly what she was wearing, or what happened. Hold on.” Cameron said into his phone. He turned around, and looked at me with sad eyes. He walked over, and handed the phone to me.

“Hello, this is 911, Can you Please tell me what Sarah was wearing?” the operator asked me.

“Uh, she was wearing denim shorts they stopped halfway down her thigh. She had on a pink tank top, and a bunch of necklaces on. She had black chuck taylors on too.” I spoke into the phone urgently. I heard the operator type something on a keyboard.

“Okay, thank you. Now, calm down, and tell me what happened.” She said soothingly.

“Well, we were at this shopping pavilion, and my friends and I went to Subway, and she went off on her own to go shopping. I kept in touch with her through text messages, but after a while, I went to go find her. I went to a few stores, but couldn’t find her. Then I went to our van, and when I was walking back to Subway, I heard a scream. I started running, and I found this bald guy, and he was by a van, and inside the van was Sarah, and she was all bloody, so I went to try and get her, and I punched the guy, and he punched me back, then kicked me, and got into his van and drove away with Sarah.” I said through tears.

“Wow, okay. I’m sending an officer over to the parking lot to get official statements. Stay put.” She said after taking everything in. She hung up on me, and I handed Cam’s phone back to him.

Nathan came over to me, and put his arm around my shoulders. He gave me a hug, and I started crying even harder. In the distance, I could hear sirens.

“We’ll find her.” Cameron reassured me. I looked up at him, and his face was full of confidence.

“Yeah, that guy won’t even know what’s coming.” Michael said in agreement. Cam, and Mikey walked over and joined in on the hug.
We sat there all on the ground in the middle of a parking spot until a police officer arrived. We told him exactly what happened. We answered all of his questions to the best of our abilities. When asked, we gave him pictures of her.

“We are going to do the best we can,” the officer told us. I tried to believe him, but I wasn’t so sure. I knew people went missing every single day, and most were never found. I was scared.

That night, I laid in bed thinking. I couldn’t comprehend what had happened. The best part of my life had suddenly disappeared. My world felt empty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so i'm 2 subscribers, and 7 readers away from 7 stars.
WE CAN DO THIS!
I won't update until I get there(:
I know, I know, but I really want 7 stars.
THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!

I'll make a deal, if I get... 10 comments tonight instead I'll update!

Sounds like a plan?

Cool.
THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING!

BY THE WAY!
ALLSTAR WEEKEND IS FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER NOW!
(:
okay
Follow me on twitter! @Sarahishere13
simplysarahreneerl.tumblr.com

kthanks:D