Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Vingt-huit.

Sarah’s pov.

When I woke up, I was in a small, dark, enclosed space. There was no light anywhere, and it had a musty smell. I could smell the irony smell of blood, and the smell of human wastes. The floor beneath me felt damp – I wasn’t sure if it was naturally damp, or if it was from me. I sat up a little too quickly, and my head rushed. I got dizzy, and I felt like I was going to vomit. My mind blanked out for a minute. My shirt was ripped in many places, and I wasn’t wearing pants. Only my underwear. One of my shoes was missing. My purse wasn’t with me, and my cell phone wasn’t in my pocket.

I had no idea where I was. All I knew was that my body hurt, and I did not want to know why. I touched the back of my head with my hand, and I could feel a big gash. My fingers were soon coated with a warm wet substance. I brought them to my mouth. I recognized the irony taste of blood. I slowly stood up, and my insides felt weird. I walked a few feet, and I ran right into a wall. I carefully turned around, and walked in that direction. I put my hands out, and tried to feel for a wall. After searching, I felt a door. My hands felt for the door knob. When I found it, it wouldn’t turn. It was locked on the outside. I was locked into this small, dark room.

My mind sank with realization of what happened. My memory came flooding back to me, and I felt dizzy again. I could remember that I was shopping while the boys were at subway. I remembered buying the adorable shirt and the key chains for the boys. Then I remembered the guy in the mask. I remembered that he attacked me, and tried to force me into his van. I remembered him dropping me. That’s where my memory ended. I realized that that is probably where I am right now- that guy’s house or something.

Then, I remembered something else. I remembered waking up a few hours later.

I remembered that he raped me.

I sank down onto the floor, and started to cry. I sobbed, and sobbed. I. Got. Raped. I was saving myself for someone special, and he just took it away. Just like that.

I stayed like that for what seemed like hours. I cried until I couldn’t cry any longer. It literally hurt to blink. I physically hurt in everyway possible. My body ached, as did my heart. All I wanted was to be with Zach. I don’t even know where he was. I don’t even know if he realized that I’m gone. I don’t even know if anyone knows I’m gone.

Why me? Why did that guy choose me? Of all people in the world, me?



Why did God let this happen to me? Did I do something wrong?



Why did I leave the guys? I could have just stayed with them. This never would have happened if I just stayed with them. If I wasn’t so selfish and wanted some time to myself, I would have been safe. I would have been with the man I love.

That’s when I started screaming. I cried out for help. I screamed. I yelled. I shouted. I pounded against the door. I kicked. I did everything I physically was capable of. There was no response. There was never any response. I was alone. And no one knew where to find me.



(A few hours later)

I’ve come to a realization. This is it. This is how I’m going to die. I’m going to starve to death. I’ve accepted my fate. I’m never going to see Zach again. I’m never going to see my family again. I’m never going to see daylight again. I’m never going to have kids. I’m never going to go to Paris. I’m never going to go sky diving. I’m never going to get married. I’m never going to write a book. I’m never going to talk to anyone. I’m going to die a long. Painful. Death. Goodbye world.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I got 9 new subscribers on the last chapter!!! To those who are new subscribers, or those who have been subscribed but never have commented: PLEASE COMMENT! I would really, REALLY, appreciate it! I love to hear everyone's opinions, good or bad.

So, I'm thinking of ending this story soon.
Thoughts?
Would you want a sequel? or no? Honesty is the best policy! I won't be mad if you said no.

Read my other stories!
Follow me on twitter! @sarahishere13
simplysarahrenee.tumblr.com