Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Trois

"Sarah! So what do you think?? SARAH!!" screamed Lexie. I broke out of my daze.
"Sorry. I might have zoned out for a few minutes." I replied.
"No, duh. Anyway, so what do you think? Do you want to go shopping and get a new outfit for the concert?" She asked.
"That sounds awesome! Let's-a go-a!" I said with my best Mario accent.
We got up and started towards the mall that was five minutes away. On the way we sang our favorite song.

"I've come down with love, got bit by the bug
I'm sick and I feel confused, I know it's true
I've come down with love, I can't get enough
I won't break this fever, I need her, I'm bit by the bug"

When we got into the mall, we went into our favorite store, Lucky Brand Jeans. We each picked out a pair of skinny jeans, a quirky tee, and a funky necklace. It cost a small fortune, but it was worth it. The guys promised to hang out with us later.

"Hey what time is it?" I asked Lexie.
"It is... 5:25." She replied.
"UGHHH 2 MORE HOURS! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!" I shouted.
"DUDE I know!" agreed Lexie.

We walked around the mall, and went into random stores. Then, we went to the food court, and got a piece of pizza each. In the middle of a bite, my phone buzzed.

"Hey cutie, I'll look for you during the show tonight. Can't wait to see you again. -Zach"

I smiled to myself. How could I be this lucky?

"Come on, Lexie, it's time to go to the concert. We want to be right in the front." I told her. We left the mall, and started on the 5 minute journey to the bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think! Comment & subscribe! :)