Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Quatre.

We finally got to the bar.
"I wonder where the guys are?" Lexie asked.
"They have to be around here somewhere." I answered.

We looked around, but they weren't around.

"Well.. The concert is starting in an hour, and people are starting to show up. Let's go claim our area." We went right up to the stage, and waited. And waited. And waited.

"The concert was supposed to start an hour ago! Where are the boys!?!" Lexie shrieked.
"That's it! I'm texting them!"

Suddenly, the boys ran out on stage.

"We are sorry for making you wait. We wanted to make this the best concert of your life."
Zach explained.

They started jamming out. When Zach saw me, he smiled, and came over. I grabbed his hand, and he held it for a while. He winked at me, and went to the other side of the stage.

They played eight or nine songs, then they started playing "Come Down with Love."

"You've got me trippin' on my feet
My mind starts racing and my heart forgets to beat
When you start to walk my way
I forget where I am, can't find the words to say"

When Zach sang that, he looked right at me, and pointed. Lexie started freaking out when she saw that.

"HE SOOO LIKES YOU!" she squealed.

The song finished, and Zach grabbed a stool and sat down.

"This next song is dedicated to two lovely ladies that we met earlier. Sarah and Lexie, this is for you!" Zach said.

"And I can't believe
It's all that I need
It's true and I don't wanna fight this

I'm so in love with you
My mind is set on you

This time and any time
I just can't get enough of you"

After a few more songs, the concert was over. My dad made us go straight home, so we couldn't say goodbye to the boys.

Just like that it was over. I probably would never see them again. Or talk to them. I bet they will delete my number's from their phones tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT(: