Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Huit.

(Sarah's point of view)

We stayed like that until the end of the movie. I fell asleep. I heard Zach switch the tv to Disney Channel. After a few minutes, the music video for Come Down With Love came on, and Zach started singing along.

"You got me trippin' on my feet
My mind starts racing
And my heart forgets beat
When you start to walk my way"

I could feel his hands run through my hair. I fell back asleep.

...

I woke up twenty minutes later, and my hair was braided.

"What the?" I asked.
"I gave you cornrows." stated Zach.
"Thanks captain obvious. " I said
"No need to be sassy," he said in a girly voice. I laughed, and sat up.
"Well, if your going to be that way," I said. I grabbed the pillow next to me, and hit him in the head with it.
"Oh, now it's on!" he yelled. He grabbed a pillow, and we started to have a pillow fight.
He tackled me onto the ground, and sat on me. Zach grabbed my arms, and forced them down. He smiled at me, and slowly leaned his head down. He kissed me, and got back up. He pulled me up, and we sat back down on the couch.
"Wanna go to the park?" I asked him.
"Why not? We just had a pillow fight, let's go to a playground." he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo, its kinda short. I'll update later once I get 2 comments from people. Thanks again to feeling.weightless and sdill for commenting. I really appreciate it. PLEASE tell me what you think. I love constructive criticism.