Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Neuf.

We walked hand in hand to the nearest park. We got there in five minutes.

"Race ya to the swings!" he yelled as he started sprinting. I started running, and I quickly caught up with him, and jumped onto a swing.

"I bet I can get higher than you!" I said as I started pumping my legs. He jumped onto the swing next to me. Pretty soon, he got as high as me,

"Weeeeeeee! Okay, Let's jump. On 3. 1...2...3!" He said. We jumped, and landed on the ground with a big thud. We started laughing, and got up.

"Okay, jumping may not of been a good idea. That kinda hurt." I admitted. I walked over to him, and grabbed his hand. "Come on." I pulled him towards the playground. "Let's have a race. First, you go UP the slides, across the monkey bars, run around the entire playground three times, go up the rock wall, and then go and sit on the bench. First one there wins!"

"On your marks, get set, GO!" I yelled. We started running, pushing each other the whole way to the slides. We tried running up them, but we kept sliding back down. Finally, I got up the whole way, and started to run to the monkey bars. Zach soon caught up to me, and we climbed across the monkey bars. It was time to run around the playground, and I got a head start. I heard Zach catching up, and I started running even faster. Zach passed me, and started sprinting towards the bench. Halfway there, his shoe came untied, and he fell, leaving me to claim the victory.

"Haha, I WON!" I screamed. "Are you okay?" I said as I walked over to him. I leaned down and started poking him. "Hello?? Are you dead? " Just then, he grabbed my arm and pulled me down with him.

"Hey!" I yelled at him. He put his arms around me.

"Your so cute," he told me. He kissed me. I put my arms around his neck, and kissed back. I pulled away,

"So, Zach, where were you planning on staying tonight?" I asked him.

"Honestly, I didn't plan that far in advance. Do you think your parents would be cool if I stayed at your house?" He asked.

"We have a guest room, so yeah probably." I replied. "Come on, let's go home."

We got up and walked back to my house. We walked into the kitchen, and found my mom cooking dinner.

"Oh hey Sarah. " she said as she turned around. "Oh hi! Uhm, who are you?"she asked in surprise.

"Oh yeah, mom, this is Zach. Zach Porter.. Is it cool if he stays here tonight? He doesn't exactly have anywhere to stay." I asked.

"Well, I suppose so as long as he stays in the guest room. No sneaking out!" she warned.

"Of course not, ma'am. I'd never do anything like that." Zach said politely.

"I like you! Anyway, dinner is going to be ready in ten minutes." she told us.

"Come on, I'll show you the guest room." I said. I grabbed his hand, and pulled him upstairs. We went upstairs, and into the guest room. It was a medium sized room, with a queen size bed, and green walls.

"I like it. " Zach stated.

"I like you." I said. I pulled him in for a hug, and I kissed him. We kept kissing for a few minutes until my mom called us down for dinner.

We spent the rest of the night watching movies in my room, until my mom came up, and told us that Zach had to go to the guest room.

"I'll miss you," he told me before he left.

"I'll miss you too." I replied.

Later, as I was laying in bed thinking, I heard my door open, and someone walking over to my bed. I rolled over, and there was Zach, laying in my bed.

"Ohhey, " I said. He moved closer to me, and we cuddled. "You know, my mom is going to check on us in the morning, so you better be gone before she wakes up."

"I know." said Zach. "I couldn't stand being away from you that long though, so I had to come."

I fell asleep in his arms, the happiest I had ever been.
♠ ♠ ♠
So tell me what you think! Pretty please? I'll update once I get two comments. Please tell me any criticism you have. I'd appreciate it sooo much :)