Remembering Sunday

Unnecessary stress for me

It’d been a couple of days since I got my ring back and although I was glad I’d got it back that conversation with Alex really made me think.

I remembered how happy things were and how sure of him I was, but that all changed so quickly, a 5-year relationship ended in 3 days.

Was I so against marrying Greg because I was scared our relationship would end the same way or was I so against marrying Greg because our relationship didn’t feel the same as Alex and mine’s?

Would Alex and me be together now if that one day had never happened?

Everything kept going round in my head and the more I thought about it, the worse I felt.

I’d been feeling really stressed recently, I had a lot of work to do and although that was great it meant I never had time to do anything, Alex coming back had been great but I doubted things more than before now.

Greg had been around more and although I tried to push it from my mind I knew why.

Bailey wouldn’t say anything but I knew he’d spoken to her about proposing and not knowing what she’d told him made me even more stressed, what if he did it and I couldn’t say no?

If he asked me in front of people I’d never be able to say no, but at the same time I didn’t want to marry him, it felt wrong.

“Lexi you don’t look too good today” Bailey said as I rested my head on my desk.

“I don’t feel too good Bailey,” I admitted as I rubbed at my eyes sitting back up.

“I feel really weird,” I said and she looked at me worried. She gave me something to eat but I just wasn’t hungry and I carried on with my work but I felt really dizzy.

I stood up to go outside when I nearly passed out “Okay lets go to the doctors” she said grabbing her keys.

We got to the doctors and she explained and he checked me over, he asked questions nodding at my answers.

“Your fine Miss Nelson although you seem to be rather stressed, I suggest you take it easy for a few days. Maybe not work as much or take longer breaks at work, relax a little and you’ll be fine and I can guarantee whatever it is that you’re worrying yourself over wont be as bad as you think” he said smiling and I nodded.

I walked out to see Bailey “I’m fine just stressed apparently and I’ve got to take it easy” I smiled and she hugged me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maybe a 2nd update later if I get the time :)