Remembering Sunday

If you're a man at all

When the doctor said relax Bailey took that to mean you need to go out, so she dragged me back to home leaving me to get ready whilst she went back to her flat to get changed.

We made our way to Waves to find it was a lot busier then what we were used to.

“I’m sure this amount of people isn’t good for my stress levels” I smiled and she rolled her eyes at my complaints.

We’d been there an hour when Bailey went to get drinks leaving me at the table, I looked round at how busy it was when I saw Zack and he walked over.

“Why are you out?” I asked.

“To celebrate finally moving into our own homes,” he replied and I nodded as the others came over.

Alex grabbed me hugging me “Are you okay now?” he asked and I nodded smiling at the fact he was worried I'd been ill.

“I’m fine just stressed, it’s doing all that work on Rian’s house” I joked and he laughed.

“Thanks for that I love that place now, your amazing” Rian replied and I smiled.

They sat down and Bailey came back over, “Why are you out on a Tuesday?” Jack asked.

“The doctor said she needs to relax,” replied Bailey.

“Yeah and apparently that means come where there’s loads of people and loud music” I said laughing.

I noticed Alex kept looking at me and then when I looked at him he'd look away but I figured he was just worried because I'd not been very well and he was the sort of person that worried about people.

I liked Alex looking at me, he was one of the most good looking people around even if he didn't think he was, I could stare at his brown eyes for ages and his hair was always in a perfectly messy state.

Not everyone got away with wearing skinny jeans but he definitely did.

We’d been talking about half an hour when Bailey stood up to let a girl sit down at the table next to us.

“You never said Greg was out” she said and I looked at her confused/

“I didn’t know he was, he was working late and going round a friends I thought” I said shrugging and she nodded.

“Well he’s over there with his mates” she said pointing and I stood up.

“We’ve not met Greg can we come?” asked Zack pointing at him and Rian and I nodded.

We made our way through the people to where Bailey had said Greg was and I saw his friends, I grabbed Zack’s wrist to pull him through the crowd when one of Greg’s friends moved and I saw a blond haired guy wearing a shirt and tie and recognized him to be Greg.

I let go of Zack and stared in shock as I saw Greg making out with another girl, his friend saw me and punched Greg’s arm and he looked up.

“Lexi!” he shouted and I stared back.

“Greg you fucking jackass!” I shouted and I turned round squeezing though Rian and Zack.

“Lexi!” they both shouted spinning round as I disappeared into the crowd surrounding us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Greg's been a bad boy!