Remembering Sunday

And I'll miss your laugh your smile

* Alex’s Pov *

Lexi had been weird since she got in tonight, like she’d got something to tell me but didn’t want to say it, “Lexi just tell me” I said and she smiled sitting next to me on the couch.

“I’m moving back in with Bailey” she said.

“Oh okay” I said trying to act like it was fine.

“It’s for the best Alex, I’ve loved being here and I love being around you all the time. You’ve done nothing wrong” she reassured me and I nodded.

“It’s just, well we agreed to take things slow and me being here isn’t helping that” she explained and I knew she meant last night.

“Lexi this is all about last night isn’t it? Now I know it’s made you uncomfortable I’ll make sure things don’t go that far again or I’ll sleep on the couch. I wasn’t planning on it happening but it just did and I’m sorry,” I offered sounding desperate and she smiled at me.

“You shouldn’t have to sleep on the couch and it’s not your fault I wanted it as much as you, I just think if we let that happen it’d complicate things. Living together like this is a bigger step than we need to take right now,” she explained and I knew she was right.

“I’m glad Lou stopped us, it would’ve made things move too fast” she said and I laughed.

“Yeah I know, why are you always right? I’ll miss you,” I said and she laughed.

“I’ll miss you too.”