Remembering Sunday

It's no surprise I got lost in your brown eyes

I hadn’t told Bailey because she’d make me switch jobs and I really wasn’t doing the work on the apartment she’d got because they owners were beyond belief annoying!

Tonight I was going out in town with Bailey, we went out every week as a girl’s night thing.

I looked in the mirror at myself before grabbing my bag and heading out the door, tonight was the perfect opportunity to wear the new heels and dress I bought last weekend.

Apparently the green of the dress matched my eyes and looked nice with my dark blond hair according to Bailey, personally I jut liked the dress.

I jumped in the cab next to her to see she had a bright yellow dress on, the color yellow never really suited me I was too pale.

Bailey on the other hand suited it, her tanned skin and dark brown hair and hazel eyes allowed her to look great in it and she started talking about his guy she’d met the other week.

We been out for 2 hours when we headed to Waves our favorite nightclub, it was busy as usual but as we walked in Bailey saw a group of guys she had been talking to last week and dragged me over.

She flirted with one of the blond guys as I talked to one of his friends who had a girlfriend; apparently this is the best club to ‘pick up hot chicks’.

I noticed a group of girls on the dance floor and thought that sadly tonight one of them may make the stupid drunken mistake of thinking that the jerk I was talking to was nice.

“Bailey lets go get a drink,” I said grabbing her arm and headed towards the bar in an attempt to get away from them.

We walked across the dance floor and I saw the girls were gathered around someone.

“Who are they trying to get near?” I asked and she shrugged grasping my hand so not to lose me in the crowd.

She stopped mid step and smiled “They might be really hot, you go look and I’ll get us drinks. I’ll meet you near the stage, I’ll ring you if I can’t find you” she said and I rolled my eyes.

“I have a boyfriend you know” I replied and she beamed at me.

“That doesn’t mean you can’t tell me if they’re hot, just act interested” she said laughing.

“Alright then but don’t be long,” I said smiling.

“Love you” she said as she turned to head towards the bar again as I pushed my way through the girls.

I made my way slowly further towards whoever was in the middle and dodged a few girls who were oblivious to whoever it was everyone was so keen to be near.

They were either just really attractive or famous.

“Drinks are on us for everyone we’re talking to right now!” someone from the middle shouted and I laughed to myself.

So that was the reason everyone wanted to be near whoever it was, free drinks. I tried to see who they were because if I had no clue what they looked like Bailey would tell me off.

I felt an elbow in my side and turned to face the culprit, the guy from earlier.

“Hey” he beamed putting his arm round me.

“Fuck off!” I said pushing his arm from me and realized the music was fading out and I’d said it louder than I thought.

I looked up as a few people looked over and my gaze met a familiar pair of brown eyes and I froze as I felt my heart stop.