Remembering Sunday

In bed at the hospital

* Bailey’s Pov *

Jack thought Alex was happier than he’d ever been and Alex is refusing to talk to any of them, I just don’t understand he seemed like he was falling back in love with her and yet he’s done this.

Lexi was just as upset as before and I was doing everything I could to stop it getting any worse.

She’d been in her room since I got home 5 hours ago and I got her something to eat seeing as she’d not been eating in the day.

“Lexi” I whispered but she was asleep. She looked awful her naturally pale skin was almost white and her eyes were turning black from the lack of sleep.

She needed to eat more than she did sleep so I touched her arm “Lexi wake up” I said but she didn’t move, I shook her shoulder but nothing and I panicked.

“Lexi!” I shouted and nothing, I pulled back the blankets and checked she was still breathing. I ran back into the lounge grabbing the phone and dialing 911.

“Lexi wake up!” I shouted crying.

They were here within minutes and rushed her to hospital, I was her best friend but she had another best friend who she’d want here so I rang them.

“Jack get to the hospital now!” I ordered.

“What?” he asked.

“Hospital get there now, it’s Lexi she won’t wake up” I cried and he hung up.

They ran tests asking questions, “We found these in her room” said one guy pulling out the sleeping pills.

I grabbed the packet shocked “I made her take vitamins and 1 of these and by the looks of it she took another. She only got these today so she’s had 5 today” I said and they nodded.

“She’s overdosed by accident, it’s okay she’ll be fine” they reassured.

Jack ran in “She overdosed on sleeping pills! It’s my fault I gave her one, she’s had 5” I cried and he hugged me, he looked up at the nurse who nodded.

“She’ll be fine she’s a strong girl” he reassured.

“Not right now she isn’t, she’s not eating or anything Jack it’s happening again. He’s doing it all over again,” I cried.

“If she never wakes up I will personally put him in the hospital” I snapped and he pulled me to look at him.

“Don’t you say things like that, she’ll wake up Bailey!” he cried as he pulled me back into a hug.

We’d been there 3 hours and she’d still not woken up, the doctors would come and go looking more worried every time.

The constant beeping and the white walls drove me insane, in a place full of trained doctors not one of them could wake her up.

“Excuse me young man can I talk to you?” asked a doctor and Jack followed him outside, I watched Jack for signs of what he said but he just nodded.

“It’s fine,” he said through the door before walking off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I got asked to update again today so because I love you all that much I did :)

Hospital :\