Remembering Sunday

If no truths are spoken then no lies can hide

* Lexi’s Pov *

Nothing Bailey or Jack said cheered me up and they just kept asking me questions so I pretended to go to sleep to avoid them.

The nurses kept trying to get me to eat but I wasn’t hungry, I just wanted to be left alone, to curl up in a dark room by myself but they weren’t about to let that happen.

Rian and Zack kept texting Jack asking questions about Alex and me and I didn’t want to answer them.

Alex left at around 5am and it’d just gone 7am, all that time I’d been begging for him to walk back through the door.

I’d rather he made me upset and we argued than him not be here. I hid it from him but ever since his brother I’d been scared of hospitals too.

Jack’s phone rang and the nurse glared at him “They’re supposed to be off in here” she said and he nodded turning it off as I forced myself to sleep.

I was woken up as the door crashed open and the doctor I’d begged to stay away rushed in grabbing Jack, he dragged him outside and I saw Jack’s eyes widen as he ran off after the doctor.

I looked at Bailey and she shrugged as I rolled over trying to go back to sleep.

I woke up to hear Bailey arguing with someone, I rolled over to see Greg “Lexi” he said and I glared at him.

“Leave” I said as Bailey forced him out the room escorting him out the hospital.

Rian walked I and I sighed, I’d rather it was Zack he’s quiet, he’d just sit there, and Rian on the other hand would want to talk.

“Lexi, Alex is…” he started.

“Rian I don’t want to talk about him,” I snapped and he shook his head.

“You’ve got to” he stated.

“No I don’t, don’t mention him” I warned.

“Alex has been…” he started again but I cut him off.

“Rian shut up about Alex!” I shouted and a male nurse walked in.

“Lexi just listen to me, I have to talk to you about him” he begged.

“No you don’t, excuse me can you make him leave please?” I asked the nurse and he nodded grabbing Rian's arm.

Rian pulled away but the nurse persisted.

“Lexi Alex is in the ER he’s been in an accident” Rian shouted as the nurse pushed him outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shocker :o