Remembering Sunday

When the reaper he reaches and touches my hand

Jack shifted in the chair and I woke up “Sorry” he whispered and I nodded looking straight over at Alex to see he was still not awake.

“Jack what if he never wakes up?” I asked.

“Don’t Lexi I’m scared that might be true” he said.

“This is my fault, I shouldn’t have argued with him” I said blaming myself.

“No it’s my fault, I shouldn’t have got him to come see you” cried Jack and I squeezed his waist with my free hand.

“All this time of avoiding these places and we both put ourselves in here” I said looking at Alex as a new nurse walked in.

She checked on him then looked at us “You know you should try talking to him, sometimes they can hear you and it might make you feel better” she suggested as she walked out again.

“I’m going to get some coffee you stay with him,” Jack said pushing me up and walking off, I looked down at Alex.

“What did you think you would achieve by driving around? I’m sorry I shouted at you and made you cry earlier, it’s just you annoy me Alex, I know your lying to me” I said.

I sat back down playing with his hair “You best wake up because your parents won’t cope without you” I whispered and I sat there quietly waiting for Jack when I felt him squeeze my hand.

“Jack get a doctor!” I shouted and within seconds they ran in.

“He squeezed my hand” I stated and the doctor asked him to squeeze his hand but nothing.

“What were you doing?” he asked and I started to play with his hair again and he squeezed my hand again.

“When he comes around he’ll be confused and won’t really be himself. He might not remember things or people for a little while and I think it’ll be best if only one person is in here” the doctor explained as Alex opened his eyes.

“I’ll wait outside, he made it clear he didn’t want me around earlier” I said and left as Jack took his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
So 6 people said Alex should live, but you'll have to wait and see whether he does or not.

I feel kinda mean making you all wait :\

p.s I love you guys that comment :D