Remembering Sunday

I'm on my way so don't close that gate

Today was the day I was leaving, the guys all said bye to me at the apartment and then Jack and Lexi went to the airport with me.

We walked in and I wanted to go back home but I knew I couldn’t I’d chosen to be in a band and I had to deal with the consequences.

“Right look after yourself while you’re over there and make them vocals good,” Jack said as he hugged me.

“Don’t worry about us lot we’ll be fine and I’ll look after Lexi for you,” he reassured and I smiled, he walked off and I walked up to Lexi.

This was the moment I’d been dreading ever since I found out I was leaving.

“Don’t cry Alex your in public and people will laugh,” she said and I smiled at her.

“I won’t cry if you don’t,” I offered and she nodded.

“Deal, I’ll look after Lou I promise and Jack,” she reassured and I laughed.

“You’ve both said that about each other, I’m sorry I broke my promise,” I said as I wrapped my arms round her waist and she nodded.

“I know but it’s okay,” she stated as I felt her familiar body against mine.

I never wanted to let her go knowing this would be the last time I’d be near her in what could be a month.

They called my flight and I sighed.

“You know you have to go?” she asked and I nodded trying to stay there longer.

“Alex let go of me and get on the plane,” she ordered and I let go but managed to link my fingers through her own.

“The quicker you go the quicker you come back,” she said and I laughed.

“I didn’t fall for that all them years ago and I’m certainly not going to now,” I replied and she laughed.

“Right go,” she snapped pulling her hands from me and I rolled my eyes.

“I’ll miss you but I promise I’ll ring everyday,” I explained and she frowned.

“Do you have to?” she joked and I laughed.

“Yes I do, now come here,” I said kissing her.

I reluctantly pulled away and she smiled.

“Right I’m going. Bye Jack, bye Ally,” I said and she smacked my arm glaring at me and I turned to walk away from them.

“Alex!” I heard her shout and I spun round to see Jack stood with his arm round her.

I smiled at the fact I knew I could leave them together and they’d look after each other, I looked at her waiting for whatever remark she’d got when she smiled.

“I love you,” she said and I beamed back at her.

I saw Jack smile too.

“I love you too,” I replied and I forced myself to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
She told him she loves him <3

I've got a new story up if you fancy checking it out 'Running From Lions' and I'm going to try be better with these updates and do one a day on all my stories but I've got exams coming out so I might fall back on that.

:D