Remembering Sunday

And I know that you don't wanna be leaving

I wandered into the bedroom to find something to wear; I pulled out a dress and put it on.

I heard Lou crying and scratching at a door and walked out to see him at the bathroom door smiling I opening the door for him and he pushed it open running in to sit outside the shower door.

I rolled my eyes walking back to the bedroom picking up Alex’s laptop searching for Greg’s email and found it.

I sighed before starting to type, I finished up before reading it over.

‘Hey Greg, Alex told me he’d rung you and said you wanted me to have your email address so I thought I’d email you. Sorry I never rang or anything things have been a bit…strange. Congrats on the job, is it a promotion or just a transfer? Is Canada nice? I bet your parents are worried about you; your mom hated you living in a different state let alone a whole different country! Thanks for sending me that stuff, I forgot I even owned that necklace, I’m really sorry how things turned out between us and I probably was a bit harsh on you when I came to pick my stuff up. I was thinking maybe we could be friends because we used to get on great? I know it might sound like I’m bragging but I should probably tell you before you find out any other way; Alex just asked me to marry him and I said yes, so I guess I’m getting married :/. Scary huh? Anyway I hope your okay and that you’ve settled in Canada okay. Lexi x’

I pressed send before seeing Alex had a word document open and I clicked on it before smiling.

“Lexi did you let him in?” Alex asked and I shook my head.

“Well that’s a talented dog I have being able to undo doors that he can’t even reach,” he replied sarcastically and I smiled.

“What you doing?” he asked and I jumped as I felt cold water on my shoulder and felt him kiss my neck.

“You found my list huh?” he asked and I nodded.

“I wrote down everyone I could think I had to apologize to so I wouldn’t forget anyone, I didn’t did I?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Good,” he stated kissing my neck again.

“You emailed him?” he asked and I nodded.

“You look pretty,” he stated and I laughed.

“I won’t if you don’t move, go get dressed and sort your hair out you’re an embarrassment,” I teased and he laughed standing back up.

“Ally have you told the world of facebook yet?” he asked and I laughed.

“No Alex my life doesn’t revolve around facebook you know,” I replied and he laughed.

“Yeah sure Lexi and I’m a natural blond,” he stated and I laughed.

“Put the phone down Alex!” I snapped and he looked at me laughing, he shook his head making water fly everywhere.

I looked at him as he smiled at me with his phone in his right hand and towel around his waist.

“Alex don’t!” I warned and he winked.

“Make me,” he stated and I stood up.

“Why are you so obsessed with Twitter!” I shouted before grabbing his hand and he pulled it out of my reach showing his hand as high in the air as possible.

“Alex don’t tweet about it, why must you tell everyone?” I asked and he laughed.

“Because Alexis I’m rather proud, why can’t I tell everyone I just got engaged?” he asked and I laughed.

“Because you just got engaged, like literally not even an hour ago. Can’t you leave it out for one night?” I asked and he laughed.

“So what I can tweet about nonsense whenever but when I have something worth saying I have to wait? That makes no sense Alexis,” he said with a smile and I smacked his chest.

“Can’t you just not use your phone for one night?” I asked and he laughed.

“Okay but tomorrow I’m tweeting about it all day long. You scared the life out of me when you said no to me,” he admitted as he threw his phone down and I sat back on the bed.

“Well don’t call me Ally then,” I replied and he laughed behind me.

“But that’s your real name Alexis,” he teased and I felt his arms around my waist.

“No it’s not,” I stated turning to see him sat on the bed in his boxers.

“Nice outfit you going out like that?” I joked and he nodded smiling.

He lay down and pulled me onto him.

“I’m sorry,” he said and I nodded.

“No really, I’ve been a jackass to you for too long. I love you Lexi Nelson,” he stated kissing me.

“Babe I was thinking maybe we could do it sooner rather than later?” he asked and I laughed.

“Jeez Alex do I even get a say in this? Why don’t you just plan the whole thing and just tell me what time I need to show up?” I teased and he smiled.

“Good be at the church down the road for 2pm this Saturday,” he stated and I stared at him, this was the sort of thing he’d do.

He stayed serious and my eyes widened.

“Alex!” I shouted and he laughed.

“I’m joking, honestly I’m joking. No you get a say in some things,” he said with a laugh and I smiled kissing him.

I heard his laptop and he smiled letting me go, I rolled over as he stood up again and I opened it to see it was an email from Greg.

‘Hey Lexi, thanks for the email I didn’t really expect it. You’re getting married? That’s amazing! Congratulations to you both, Lexi Gaskarth does have a pretty good ring to it :). Don’t be scared you’ll be fine, that day I saw you with Alex at that restaurant I knew you belonged with him; I best get an invite! Canada is amazing, the people are really friendly and the job is a promotion so I’m like manager or something now; I’m not really sure but I think I’m in charge of something :/ My mom keeps ringing me to see if I’m homesick or missing her yet, I lie and tell her I am! You were anything but harsh Lexi I pretty much deserved everything I had coming and everything happens for a reason. Yes friends sounds good to me, Alex and you will have to come visit if you ever come to Canada! The girl in the apartment below mine just moved here from Florida so we’ve been going out a lot to find our way around, she’s really nice so who knows :). How’s Bailey? Is work still going good for you guys? Do you guys know when you’re getting married yet or is it just a thing in the future still? Greg x’.

“Greg?” he asked and I nodded shutting the laptop, I’d reply later.

“He wants an invite,” I stated and he smiled.

“Cheeky git, I guess we can squeeze him in somewhere,” he admitted as he pulled a shirt on before doing his skinny jeans up and I noticed he’d done his hair.

“He likes Canada,” I said.

“When we go on tour you could come visit us in Canada and go see him?” Alex suggested and I nodded.

“What’s up?” he asked and I shook my head, he sat next to me.

“Touring right?” he asked, I nodded slowly and he kissed the side of my head.

“I hate it too, you know your always welcome to come with us for the whole thing or just for a few weeks. In fact you don’t even have to ask surprise me, god knows if you turned up I’d be more than happy.”

“Anyway less of this depressive stuff we’re celebrating so come on lets go I don’t want to be late” he said standing up and pulling me with him, we walked down the street together.

“You know I love the fact I can feel you’re my fiancée,” he said quietly as we stood waiting the cross the road. I looked at him.

“I can feel the ring on your finger when I hold your hand, you did say yes because you wanted to and not because everyone was there right?” he asked and I nodded.

We got to the restaurant and had dinner before leaving; he led me in the opposite direction of the apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's taken me forever to update, I apologize for this.

I uploaded a new story I started ages ago but never put on here called We All Fall Down, if you checked it out I'd be pretty damn happy :)