Remembering Sunday

And there’s plan A

I can’t believe she had lunch with Alex! I rang Jack asking him to meet me at Starbucks, I was sat waiting when I saw him walk in and he hugged me and I realized there was no easy way to bring up this conversation.

“Jack I’m worried, Lexi went to lunch with Alex today” I stated.

“I know I’ve warned him but he won’t listen” he replied.

I sighed “I don’t want him ruining her relationship with Greg, this will only end with them getting hurt and I wont see her go through that again!” I said as he nodded.

“I don’t think you understand how sad she was, she cried for weeks, she stopped eating, she never left the house. She nearly failed college because she stopped going to lessons, it took me a year to get her to look at another boy. I thought she’d end up in hospital she was that depressed,” I said feeling myself get upset.

“I know Bailey he was as bad, that flight to California was awful he cried the whole way, he refused to leave his room, he cried, he wouldn’t eat or sleep, he wanted to come back but we stopped him and he refused to talk or write. I thought it was the end of the band, you saw him that night at the club he couldn’t stop crying” he explained.

I realized how heard the break up was on them both and knew what I had to do “We have to stop them” I stated.

"What?” asked Jack.

“This friendship has to stop now!” I snapped and he slowly nodded.

“What do we do?” he asked.

“We stop them hanging out, we make excuses of why they can’t do things. If that doesn’t work we go with them to stop it being just them” I said and he nodded.

“Okay we start tomorrow” he said and I agreed.

This was horrible to do but it really was for the best I convinced myself as I walked back to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 9 and 19 subscribers :)

Bailey and Jack... are they doing the right thing?