A is for Argument

A for Arguements

“Are you alright?”

“Brad, I’m fine, really.”

“Certain? You don’t look that great.”

“Don’t I always look like crap?”

“Ever since you got off the phone with Ryan, you’ve been looking a little blue. Is everything okay with you two?”

“Fine, we’re both fine.”

Brad raised his hands up in defence of the aggressive tone. “Good, I’m glad things are good.”

“How’s the crowd? Are we starting soon?”

“I think we’ve got another ten minutes or so. How are we starting?”

“Joking around a little, before starting with dubbing. You cool with that?”

“’Kay, that sounds good.”

“Love your new shirt by the way.”

“Might I tempt you with my old one?”

“No thanks. I don’t like the thought of wearing your smelly old rags.”

“Oh, shame. I think it’ll suit you.”

“Polo shirts aren’t my thing.”

“Quick! We’re about to start! Now, are you sure you’re okay with everything?”

“Really? You’re bringing this up now?”

“Sure, you need to talk about it.” They were now speaking in whispers as they neared the wings of the stage.

“Talking is not something I wish to do right now.”

“Understanding is something I’m good at. Come on, I’m a great listener.”

“Veer off the subject, if you will.”

“Wish on, Mochrie.”

“Xena the Warrior Princess would be a better companion for me at the moment, and that’s saying something.”

“You’re in such a grumpy mood today.”

“Zelda the Princess would be nice a good companion as well, come to think of it….”

Brad sighed and threw his hands in the air as they walked onto the stage. “After the show Colin, I want to talk to you properly.”