Status: if you don't comment, we don't update. it's that simple.

Tell the Truth, Maybe I Could Be With You.

One.

I woke up to a pounding head and ringing ears. That could only mean one thing: shit got crazy last night. As soon as I sat up, I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose and snapping my eyes shut. What a way to kick off the last day of school before spring break.

"Lo, if that's you, you have to be at school in like, 20 minutes," My best friend, Andrew, piped from his bed. How I ended up on the floor, I wasn't sure.

"Shit," I hissed, "I forgot to set my alarm on my phone," I said, grabbing a pair of his basketball shorts and a hoodie off of the floor and heading down the steps to the kitchen.

I found Andrew's brother, Devin, sitting at the table eating a bagel. Devin and I were both seniors in high school, but we never really talked outside of school. Which was weird, considering I practically live at his house.

Devin is, without a doubt, the most attractive guy in our entire school, and I'd be lying if I told you I haven't had a crush on him since the second grade. But, Devin is the kind of guy that goes for toothpick-thin girls with huge tits. I was of average weight. I definitely wasn't fat at all, but I wasn't dangerously skinny, either. As for my "tits", well, they were fairly big, but not to the point where they were busting out of my tops.

"Good morning," I said, throwing an awkward smile his way.

He threw an awkward smile back before laughing quietly, "Why are you in a bikini at seven in the morning?" He asked.

I shrugged, "It's what I fell asleep in last night. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to dive head first into your pool in attempt to wake myself up," I said, heading for the sliding glass door that led to the backyard.

Devin cocked an eyebrow at me before getting up and following me. I smirked at him, placing Andrew's clothes over the deck railing, heading for the deep end of the pool

"You're serious?" He laughed nervously.

I nodded and smirked at him again, "Care to join me?" I asked before literally diving head first into the pool.

After a few seconds, I swam to the surface and found Devin and Andrew standing a few inches from the pool.

They both gawked at me for a good minute before Andrew laughed, "Girl, you cray cray."

I laughed as I hoisted myself up out of the pool, grabbing an abandoned towel off the concrete and wrapping it around myself, "That's what I get for being around you so much," I said, pointing a finger at Andrew.

He rolled his eyes as Devin pulled his phone out of his pocket, "Logan, we'd better get going. School starts in like, ten minutes."

I groaned and attempted to dry myself off as best as I could in two minutes. After I was as dry as I was going to be, I pulled Andrew's black basketball shorts on, followed by his light gray hoodie, zipping it up most of the way and yanking the sleeves up to my elbows.

"You're not even going to put a shirt on?" Andrew laughed as I pulled my soaking wet hair up into a messy bun.

I shrugged, "It's not like anyone's going to be paying attention to me. I'm not exactly a head turner even on my best days."

Andrew rolled his eyes and shoved me playfully, "Shut up, Logan, you're gorgeous."

I laughed humorlessly, "Right. I'll see you later, Andy," I said as Devin and I headed for his car out front of the house.

Of course Andrew told me I'm gorgeous. I'm his best friend. He has to tell me all of that positive shit to make me feel better about myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
School.
New story. I need to stop writing new stories.
Anyway, we're both really stoked on this.
Let us know what you think?

Comment // Subscribe // <3