Status: if you don't comment, we don't update. it's that simple.

Tell the Truth, Maybe I Could Be With You.

Two.

“Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkkkkkkkerrrrrrrrrrrrr!”

I sighed and put down my eyeliner before turning around and hugging one of my best friends, Logan. “Logan…you’re wet. Why are you wet?”

“I was tired this morning so I decided to jump in your loving boyfriend’s pool.”

“You are ridiculous you know that, right?” I asked turning to the mirror and going back to my makeup. Doing your makeup in the school bathroom probably wasn’t the most sanitary things to do, but I woke up late this morning and had no time to do it at home. Besides, these things take time.

“Of course!” She jumped up on the sink next to the one I was working at and stared at me while I drew the eyeliner perfectly on my top lid. “I don’t understand why you put that shit all over your face, you’re perfectly beautiful without it.”

“On the contrary love, I look horrid without ‘this shit’,” I laughed. Logan was the biggest tomboy I knew, while I was the complete opposite. I loved makeup and dresses, while she liked basketball shorts and messy buns. You’d think it would be impossible that we’re friends, but I love that kid to death. She happens to be best friends with my boyfriend, and that’s how we met. I hated her at first, I mean what girlfriend wouldn’t? Having a girl sleep at your boyfriend’s house every other night while you’re not there, who wouldn’t get a bit jealous? I got over it though. I know Logan and Andrew have no feelings for each other in that way, and Andrew loves me.

We’ve been together for about two years now and still going strong. I can’t picture my life without him and sometimes that scares me. I try not to think of us ever being apart, but in all honesty we’ve been fighting a lot lately. Always for stupid reasons, but it still worries me. I need him in my life, and I really hope he feels the same way.

The bell rang and I rushed to put all my things away so I wouldn’t be late for Algebra. Yes, I’m a senior in algebra 2. I’m horrible at math, don’t judge me.

“Come on Logan, you can’t just sit there all day.” Logan was just staring into space, she didn’t move an inch when the bell rang.

She sighed and slowly jumped off the sink. “It’s not like we’re doing anything today. It’s the day before Spring Break! It’s like break already started.”

I rolled my eyes and picked up my bag, which was already filled with books considering I actually planned to do work today. “Break has not started already actually, because we’re still in the school, therefore we do actually have work to do until the last bell rings.”
“Parker, you’re such a nerd.”

~~~

“Ms. Parker, would you like to tell me the answer to number thirty-four?”

I looked up at my evil math teacher and then back down to my worksheet. The whole thing was covered in doodles of dragons and hearts and random little triangles. Absolutely no numbers whatsoever.

I slowly looked back up to see Mr. Johnson standing right in front of my desk. He snatched my paper away and looked it over. “Parker, I’m sorry to say this is not art class but in fact math class. Maybe you would know that if you passed this class the first time you took it,” he smirked. The class ‘ooed’ and giggled while I gave him the dirtiest look I could come up with.

The bell rang signaling the next class and I stomped towards him, stole my paper away and continued stomping to my next class. The day went on without a glitch and soon I happily found myself at lunch with Logan.

“So I heard you got burned by Mr. Johnson first period,” Logan laughed, stuffing her face with chips.

“Let’s not speak of the devil teacher, I’m trying to get back in my good mood,” I frowned at my pizza and just pushed it towards Logan. I wasn’t hungry today.

“Come on Parker, be happy!” She grinned. “We will be in New York City in less than six hours. Just think of all the clothes you’ll be buying.”

I sighed happily and looked off into space thinking of the awesome time we’ll be having in New York for a whole week. We’ve been planning this trip for months. It’ll be me, Logan, Andrew and Jeff. I’m so excited, not even the devil teacher can bring down my mood right now.

“Oh new clothes, how I can’t wait to buy you,” I joked.

Logan rolled her eyes and started for my pizza. Of course Logan’s not excited for my clothes, but I sure am. And making Andrew shop with me is always entertaining.

“Let’s just leave, right now. I mean, we only have two classes left and we’re not doing anything in either of them. Let’s just go home and start packing!” Logan was obviously just as excited as I was for this trip.

“I suppose no one would really miss us…”

“Come on then! We’re going to New York!”

I laughed with Logan as we got up and threw away out trash. Instead of going back to our seats and waiting for the bell to ring like everyone else, we went up to our lockers, grabbed what we needed and headed for the door. We both put our hoods up and snuck out the front door before anyone stopped us. Laughing the whole way to our houses, and feeling like total badass’.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be nice :3