Status: if you don't comment, we don't update. it's that simple.

Tell the Truth, Maybe I Could Be With You.

Three.

An hour later, I found myself seated at the end of my bed, while Parker dug through my closet like a crazy person, shoving whatever she could find into my suitcase. I informed her several times that I was perfectly capable of packing my own clothes, but she insisted that I would take too long and she could do it neatly, unlike myself. I was about to open my mouth to protest again when my phone started ringing.

I groaned and fell backwards onto my bed, picking my phone up off my pillow, checking the name before pressing it to my ear, "Hello there, Andrew," I said.

"Logan, my dear, Devin informed me that you and my darling girlfriend, Parker, left school."

I laughed, "Point being?"

"You didn't tell me! I've been bored out of my mind all day! I could have came over!" He exclaimed.

"So come over now. Problem solved. I'm hanging up now, love," I said before hitting the 'end' button on my phone.

"Who was that?" Parker asked, emerging from my closet, a few shirts hanging off of her shoulders.

"Andrew? Did you not here me talking?" I laughed.

She narrowed her eyes at me, "No. I was too busy chilling under a heaping pile of clothes that decided to fall on me. I was yelling for you to help me but you were too busy talking to Andrew. I had to dig my way out."

I stifled a laugh and sat back up, "My bad."

She smirked, "Obviously."

The next hour went by rather slowly. Parker continued packing my things for me, while I texted my mother about absolutely nothing at all. Parker had just zipped my suitcase shut when Andrew and Jeff strolled through my bedroom door.

"Hey, boo," Parker smiled as Andrew pecked her cheek.

Jeff sat down next to me on my bed and nodded, "What have you two been up to?" He asked.

I shrugged, "She's been packing for me."

"Lazy cunt," Andrew smirked.

I threw a pillow at him, "Excuse me, fuckass, she insisted on packing my shit. She claims I would've taken too long."

He nodded, "Yeah, okay. What time is it? We should probably get going soon."

Jeff checked his phone and nodded, "It's almost four. What time's our flight, 5:30?"

"Shit, yeah, we need to leave," Parker said.

I grabbed my suitcase and the four of us hurried down the steps and out the front door to Andrew's car.

After stopping at Jeff's house to grab all of his things, the three of us were currently standing in the Oliver's kitchen, making small talk with Devin and their mother, Cindy, while Andy got his suitcase and whatever else he was bringing. He came down the steps a few minutes later, luggage in hand.

"Do you all have everything you need?" His mom asked.

We all nodded or mumbled a 'yes' and she sighed, "Well, be careful. Stick together. Don't do anything stupid," She smirked.

"No promises," Jeff laughed.

After saying a quick goodbye to Cindy, we all threw our things into the trunk and filed into Devin's car. I was seated in the back between Parker and Jeff, while Andrew was in the front toying with the radio before we even backed out of the driveway. The ride to the airport held a comfortable silence, excitement coursing through our bodies.

By the time we had gone through security and all the other airport bullshit, I was incredibly exhausted. As soon as I sat down in my seat on the plane, I was ready to pass out.

"Okay, nap time for Logan," I stated once we were all situated.

Jeff laughed, "We're only going to be on this plane for like, an hour and a half."

I stared at him and blinked a few times, "And that's a whole hour and a half I could be sleeping, dumbass."

He shrugged, "True facts."

"Shut up and stop moving, your shoulder is officially my pillow," I said, stifling a yawn.

He laughed, resting his head on top of mine as I fell asleep.

New York City, here we come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, this chapter's boring.
It gets better, I promise.
Changed what Logan looks like.
Check it out in the summary.
COMMENTS, PLEASE?
<3