The FMX Couple

Going to X-games

It’s the Wednesday just before X-games. You are sitting on your bed feeding Blake.

“Blair,” Bilko wined to you.

“Bilko,” You said.

He comes and lies down on the bed and kisses your stomach.

“Bilko don’t do that,” You pouted to him.

“Why not?” Bilko ask.

“It makes me fell fat.”

“But you... never mind that. I’m sorry Blair.”

He kiss your forehead and go back to laying down on your lap. you start playing with his hair since his hat fell off.

“Are you sure you going to be fine here alone?” Bilko ask giving you a puppy dog face.

“Yeah, I will be there on Friday for best Trick, and Saturday for FMX. Then we go home together,” You said.

“Yeah that’s the plan, but are you sure you don’t want to come? It’s just two days.”

You kiss Bilko lips and look at him.

“I will be fine honey.” You said.

“Yeah yeah.” Bilko said.

He sighs and you kiss Bilko lips and look at him”

“Go pack Blake extra clothes,” You said.

“Why?” Bilko ask.

“We are going with you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, really.”

“Thank you Shelia.”

Bilko shot up and kiss your lips.

“I keep helping ok,” Bilko said.

“Just focus on not getting hurt ok,” You said.

“Oh why not?”

“Because I like the fact that you let me sleep for four hours. If you break something I can’t, and I hate hospital. I been going to much this year.”

Bilko laughs and grab Blake.

“Ok let’s go joey. We got to get you all pack.” Bilko said.

“Just don’t mess with his bag ok. I got things organize nicely,” You said.

“Will do.”

Bilko kiss your lips.

“He is all done eating?” Bilko ask.

“Yeah,” You said.

“Ok, thank you Sheila. I will be way to worried about you two.”
“Yeah I know.”

He leaves and you go and get packed for two more days. You get a monster hat and do your make up. You go down the hall and walk in to Blake’s room. You smile at the jungle room he has and Bilko smiles and hugs you.

“We all packed and ready to go,” Bilko said.

“Good, he should sleep to the whole ride,” you said.

“Ok, let me get bags in ok.”

“Ok”

He put Blake’s in the crib. He then goes and brought bags down. You push the portable crib out in the hall.

“That goes out?” Bilko ask.

“Yeah it’s the portable crib” you said.

“Ok, and that it”

“Let me make sure but I’m pretty sure”

“Ok.”

Bilko kiss your lips and pick up the crib. You made sure that you got everything. You grab Blake and go to your room and make sure you guys didn’t get forget anything. You go downstairs and grab a monster.

“Can you have that?” Bilko ask.

“I’m not breast feeding so yes I can,” you said.

“Ok.”

He hugs you and kisses your lips.

“Here put him in, I’m going to go get the bottles form the night and wash them out so they don’t stink the room up,” you said.

“Sure thing,” Bilko said.

You go upstairs and grab the five bottles and rinse them out and put them on the dry rack. You go and grab your purse and go lock the door.

“There we go. Everything is all packed, and he is in,” Bilko said.

“So we ready to go?” You ask.

“Yep, here let me help you up.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem.”

Bilko pick you up and set you in the seat. He closes the door and get in. He turn the truck in and pull out of the drive way.