The FMX Couple

Christmas with Family and Friends

You kiss Bilko’s lips and go to the bathroom and take a shower. You go and get dress in a skirt and a top and then throw a vest over the shirt. You put the earrings on and the bracelet. You did your make-up and hair. You smile and go out where Bilko is and see him trying to get Blake to let go of his hair.

“Baby don’t grab on your dad’s hair like that. He doesn’t enjoy it,” You said.
“Not by him but if it’s by you” Bilko said.

You laugh and take Blake form Bilko. Blake starts playing with your vest.

“Get your hat on and we can go” You said.
“You are all ready?” Bilko ask.
“Yep”

You kiss Bilko and go and get shoes on. Bilko looks at you.

“What?” You ask.
“I think you forgetting something” Bilko said.
“What am I forgetting?”
“A piece of jewelry”

You look at him and he looks down at your fingers. You look and see you don’t have your engagement ring on. You look and see it on the bed side table where you keep it while you sleeping. You go and put it on. You smile at Bilko.

“I’m still tired sorry, and I’m going to go grab a couple monsters” You said.
“Ok” Bilko said.

You go and grab a green one then a red one. You go out to Bilko’s car and he put Blake in his car seat. You drink the Monster on the ride and you guys arrived at Tommy’s and Sandra’s place right on time. You go out and go in the house. Tommy hugs you and Bilko hands him Blake.

“I got want you ask for Bilko” Tommy said.
“It’s all ready?” Bilko ask.
“Yeah it can go home with you tonight”

“What are you guys talking about?” You ask.
“Oh you love it” Bilko said.
“And it will wait till after breakfast” Sammy said.
“Fine”

You laugh and you guys all go to the table. You guys all talk over breakfast and open up presents with Bilko’s family. Bilko and Tommy drag you out to the garage.

“Here it is” Tommy said.

You look and see a bike that looks kinda like yours at home.

“A bike” You said.
“Just for you so you don’t have to ride Bilko’s knowing you won’t be prefect so we got you a bike for down here” Tommy said.
“Yay”

You Kiss Bilko’s lips and hug him tight.

“Thank you so much” You said.
“Let’s see how it rides” Tommy said.
“Bilko try it out I’m in a skirt”
“Sure Shelia” Bilko said.

He goes to the bike and get on then he goes to the street then turns around and come back.

“Good job Tommy” Bilko said.
“It works fine?” You ask.
“It works great”

You hug Tommy.

“Thank you Tommy” You said.
“Don’t worry about it Blair” Tommy said.

You go inside and you see Tom holding Blake. Bilko goes and pick Blake up since he is crying.

“Why is he crying?” Sandra asks.
“He must be tired” You said.
“We should leave and make sure he is in his crib” Bilko said.
“Ok bye guys”

You hug Tommy again then go to Sammy and Sandra. Bilko hands you Blake.
“I go put the bike up ok” Bilko said.
“Ok”

Sammy helps you with the presents and put them in the truck after Bilko has the bike in. Bilko came and kiss Blake’s forehead. Bilko grab Blake form you and start walking to the other side where his seat is.
“Guys what did Tom do?” Sammy said.
“He told me to leave Bilko” You said.
“While fucken touching her in the fucken house I bought” Bilko said.

You look at Bilko and then Sammy.

“Why would he tell you guys to break up?” Sammy asks.
“Don’t know no do I care”
“Hey what you guys doing later I want to see my nephew more” Tom said.

He put his arm around you. You push him away. He fell down and you go and hug Bilko.
“Tom” Tommy said.
“What dad?” Tom said.
“Stay away from Blair”
“Dad she too good for Bilko”
“Yes but if she stupid enough to love him then it’s good, and if she is too good for Bilko she will be way to good for you”
“I’m your own blood”
“Stay away from them”
“Bye Tommy” Bilko said.
He kisses your forehead. You go inside the truck. Bilko gets in and drove back to home. He gets out and takes your bike down. You get Blake out and walk over to him.

“Bilko” You said.
“Yeah Shelia?” Bilko ask.
“I love you”
“I love you too”

He kiss your forehead. You smile and hug him with one arm.

“Well we got time to clean up before everyone one gets here for lunch” Bilko said.
“Ok let’s go most of it is just putting his toys away”

You guys go inside and clean up the mess form unwrapping presents. You season the meat and hand it to Bilko. He kisses your forehead.

“Are you ok Shelia?” Bilko ask.
“I didn’t like the fact he was holding our son” You said.
“He didn’t like either”

Bilko hugs you and kiss your forehead.

“I love you so much Bilko” You said.
“I love you too and don’t you ever forget it” Bilko said.

There is a knock on the door. You go and open it. You smile seeing it’s Rob and Kade. You let them in and they go in the kitchen were Bilko is.

“Where is Cayden Rob?” Bilko ask.
“At his mother’s thing they attack the baby still so they will be here soon”

You smile and go in the kitchen. Bilko warps his arms around you.

“Is little Blair still Tired?” Rob asks.
“Fuck off” You said.

The door bell rings. You go back and smile seeing Jacko. You hug him.

“I thought I come early” Jacko said.
“You not the first person here” You cut him off.
“Here are chips”
“Thanks”

You grab them and set them on the counter with the other chips for tonight. Jacko said hi to everyone and the guys start talking about something that you can’t fallow with their Aussie slang. You get Blake out of his room since he is up. There is a knock on the door. You open it and see its Amy and Maddo. You let them in and they fallowed you to the kitchen.

“He grown since you gotten here” Jacko said.

You laugh at Jacko and look at the time you see it’s about noon.
“Bilko will Cam and Brooke be late?” You ask.
“They said no why?” Bilko ask.
“It’s noon”

You get your phone worried about them.

“Hello” Brooke said.
“Hey everything ok?” You ask.
“Yeah we left later then we should have”
“Oh ok”
“We pulling up. Todd did too”
“Ok”

You hang up and go and open the door. Todd hugs you.

“You doing ok?” Todd ask.
“I’m lost with a room full of Aussie riders” You said.
Todd smiles at you and go in the kitchen. You hug Cam and Brooke then go in the kitchen. Cam and Bilko start talking about when they should cook the meat. Jacko looks at you then at Blake. You gave Blake to Jacko knowing he wants to hold him. Bilko looks at you then at Blake.

“When did he wake up?” Bilko ask in his tired voice.
“Right before Amy and Maddo showed up Baby” You said.

You go and get a green monster and hand it to him. You hear him trying to snuffle a yawn.

“Are you sleepy?” You ask.
“I guess” Bilko said.

“Todd you grilling” You said.
“What no I am” Cam said.
“Nope Todd Grills”

There is a knock. You get up and see a girl with a small child looking at you.
“Who are you?” The girl asks.
“Who are you?” You ask.
“Where is Robbie?”
“Robbie?”

Maddo and Rob came out. You point to the door and Rob smiles at the girl.

“Blair this is my girlfriend Ella and my son Cayden” Rob said.
“Oh Hello” You said.
“Who are you are you dating?” Ella ask.
“Seeing as I’m answering the door I’m going with Bilko”

You go in the kitchen and you see Jacko pushing Brooke and Amy away.

“What the fuck?” You ask.
“They want to take the Joey away from me” Jacko said.
“My child is not a kangaroo so give him and tell me where Bilko is” You said.
“Outside” Jacko and Brooke said.

You grab Blake from Jacko. You go and grab other Monster. You open it and take a sip. Blake grabs the can and you put the lid on before he can get it everywhere. You go outside and Bilko warps his arms around you. He kiss your lips.

“Sorry Sheila” Bilko said.
“What for?” You ask.
“Before Todd came not including you”
“Its fine love”

You kiss his lips. He pulls away and screams in pain.

“What happen?” You ask worried.

You look and see your can of Monster on the ground.

“Did it hit your foot?” You ask.
“Yeah” Bilko said.
“I get you Ice”

You hand Cam Blake then run inside and grab an ice pack. You go out and Bilko smiles at you. You put the ice Pack on his foot.
“What happen?” Brooke ask.
“A can of monster hit my foot” Bilko said.
“Sorry” You said.

Bilko pull you to him. You kiss his cheek then let go of his hand and grab Blake from Cam not wanting him to be so close to grill. You go and sit on Bilko’s Lap.

“Cam can’t hold Blake anymore” Amy asks.
“He is too close to the grill” You said.

“Oh how old is he?” Ella ask.
“5 months old”
“Really he is so cute”
“Thank you”

“Who’s baby’s is this?”
“My and Bilko’s”

You hand him to Bilko just remembering he would be hungry soon. You get up and Bilko looks at you.

“I got to make a bottle” You said.
“Right”

You go inside and Rob is looking around.

“What you need?” You ask.
“A cup?” Rob said.

You hand him a plastic throw away cup. He smiles and gets water. You go and make the bottle then go outside again. You sit on Bilko’s Lap and Blake start fussing trying to grab the bottle. You put it in his month and he starts drinking it.

“When do baby’s start eating?” Todd ask.
“Around six months” You said.
“Why so little?”
“Because they have to grow teeth Potter”
“Oh ok”

Jacko slap his head.

“Thank you Jacko” You said.
“He knows to do that without being told now” Brooke said.
“Todd still for some reason sits next to him half of the time. The other half of the time he is getting hit from other member for being stupid or talking too much”

“I’m not stupid” Todd said.
“Yes you are Potter”
“No I’m not”
“Not one of these fights guys” Brooke said.
“Fine we stop right Blair” Todd said.
“Right Potter because you talk too much”
“People just don’t talk enough”
You guys talk and eat the food Todd grilled. You talk to the girls while the guys ride since Blake is being cranky and doesn’t want to let go of you.