The FMX Couple

Mexico X-fighters

Third person

It’s the day of the x-fighters. Blair is holding her son Blake watching Bilko doing his test run. Blair isn’t doing one saying she doesn’t need it. Bilko came and kiss Blair lips after taking his helmet on.

“Are you fine Shelia?” Bilko ask Blair?”
“Yeah just nervous first one back” Blair said.

They talked till Lauren came and grab Blake and go up to their little area.

“Ready to lose Blair?” Nat ask.
“I don’t lose” Blair said.

The riders talk about how they feeling for the event to each other and press that is around.

Blair goes and to Logan.

“Hey did you figure out what’s wrong with it?” Blair asks.
“Everything is matching up maybe it’s just nervous” Logan said.
“Something isn’t right with it”
“Do a ghost rider after a little fall saying you got mad and didn’t care anymore.”

Blair sighs then go and sit down not liking how things are going to play out.

“Sacred?” Cam ask.
“Yeah my bike isn’t right” Blair said.
“Maybe it’s you and not the bike if Logan can’t find a problem”
“No it’s the bike”

Bilko came and Blair cuddled in his side not wanting to tell him her fears about going on with this.

Levi, Maddo went making it time for Blair to go up.

“Be careful and good luck” Bilko told Blair”
“Thanks” Blair said.

She goes and take off for the ramped but didn’t hit it right and fell down instead of going in the air. The audience was shocked because they never see Blair fall down that soon out of the gate but Blair gets up and goes and hit the ramped good and did a kiss of death. She lands it and gets in her head that her bike is fine and takes the first jump again. She goes for a front flip. She took her hands form the handle bars and then her legs when she was at half of the rotation. She grabs for the handle bars and slipped. She felt falling to the ground and saw problem running to her and people yelling all around her like her fiancée screaming at the medics to at least tell him if she is going to live. The Medics took Blair to the hospital and Bilko followed them not caring if Monster is pissed about him quitting he just needs to know if the mother of his child was going to make it out alive.

The doctors told Bilko to keep clam and that there was a minor concussion but her arms are messed up. Bilko told them not to do surgery and it will get done in the states. She is in a Coma from the trauma to the head but should wake up in the next month.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blake, Blair, Bilko