The FMX Couple

Perth

You just got to Perth and you look at Bilko.

“What is it” Bilko ask.
“It’s a city, I forget Australia has cities and it’s just nothing for Dirt bikes”

Bilko looks at you and laughs.

“Is that an insult to my homeland?” Bilko ask.
“No, I still get a little shock seeing Vegas lights, it’s a dirt bike town to me”

Bilko smiles and kiss your forehead.

“If people know this, they will know why you are so good at what you do” Bilko said.
“What you mean?” You said.
“Your life revolved around bikes”
“Only because my boys lives also dose”

Bilko kiss your lips and pull Blake out. You guys go in the hotel and they look at you.

“Great, it’s one of those hotels” Bilko said.
“It fine Bilko” You said.
“Sure, here hold him”

“Mamma” Blake said.
“Yeah buddy” You ask.
“Home”
“No, we will be staying at a hotel again, and go to the beach”
“Dada?”
“He right there”

Blake moved and sees Bilko then lay back down on your shoulder.

“Hello, How can I help you and your family” The worker ask.
“I got reservations under Blake Williams” Bilko said.
“Let me pull that right up Mr. Williams”
“Ok Mate”

Bilko kisses your forehead.

“He’s awake, I heard him talking” Bilko said.
“He went back to sleep” You said.
“Ok”

“Here you are Mr. Williams, sign here please, how many keys?” The worker said.
“Two”
“Ok”

Bilko sign the paper and the guy give you guys two keys. Bilko hand to you and some paper and you look for your hotel number but don’t see it on the key.

“Your room number is 405, the elevator is right over” The worker said.
“Thank you Mate” Bilko said.
“You welcome Mr. Williams”

You put them in your back pocket while he puts his card and id away. You guys go out and Bilko look and kiss your lips.

“They hate kids here” Bilko said.
“How you figure that” you ask.
“The look they gave my son”

You laugh and kiss Bilko lips.

“Come on let’s go” You said.
“You got him” Bilko ask.
“Yeah”

You guys go up to your room and see your bags are already up there. Bilko goes and set the crib up. You lay Blake in it and you take off your shoes and lay down in bed.

“So we need to talk about Babies don’t we” Bilko ask.
“Kinda since I did get it removed” You said.
“Why?”
“When I was getting my arm looked at, I was talking to a nurse there and she didn’t see why my moods were so up and down threw that time, and I notice I got ticked off at the simplest things. She asked about any birth control, so I told her and she told me that might be the problem, and it was a side effect”
“interesting”

Bilko arm wraps against you.

“I want three kids”

You look at Bilko oddly because you already know this.

“We let them come when they come, then we talk about what we want to do” You ask.
“Sounds good” Bilko said.
“Look at little Blake he is so cute”

You laugh and kiss Bilko lips.

“I’m going to go shower” You said.
“How come?” Bilko said.
“I haven’t had a shower since after x-games”
“Fine go”
“Thank you honey”

You kiss his lips and go take a shower and smile seeing Bilko asleep on the bed with Blake on his chest. You take a picture and Bilko open his eyes a little and look at you. You smile and lay down with them.

“Do me a favor Sheila” Bilko ask.
“What” You ask.
“I notice in the Mulisha guys they take those pictures with their wife’s”
“Oh the glamour shoots”
“Sure”
“I hate posing there is no way in hell I’m going to make you go to day I hate that. We did posing for the wedding and now we done, but maybe some family ones, but nothing like the guys have”
“Thank you Sheila”
“No problem”

You kiss his forehead.

“Mamma” Blake mumbles.
“Yeah honey” You said.
“Foo”
“Ok honey”

You get up and grab his food. You go and you see Bilko in the bath room. You laugh and look at Bilko.

“Only tile floor” Bilko said.
“Come on” You said.

You sit I the sink and Bilko sit in front of you on the counter you feed Blake and kiss his forehead before going back to bed.