The FMX Couple

Todd Or Bilko

Ashley sits next to you.

“Why are you so scared?” Ashley ask.
“The heart rate was really slow, they are afraid something is going to happen so I’m going back next week” You said.
“Did you hear it?”
“No, it was form the ultrasound. you couldn’t hear it and I’m 8 weeks pregnant so I’m scared”
“I understand, I’m sure the baby will be fine, what book was Bilko looking for?”
“To see if we have how I should eat while pregnant, he has the baby books”
“I see, so what are you going to do if you can’t be on your feet?”
“A lot of design, I got Blake’s new room to do”
“What is it going to be of?”
“Mario, full fledge Mario, he list like 20 different Mario things before he got to anything else he wanted his room”
“I understand. Wyatt is asking when he can get on the bike”
“Can’t find any gear can you?”
“Yeah, Josh ask Cory if he knows a place and Cory says no”
“I can see that. I get my form Fox. The Mulisha should have ones for Babies”
“I know”

“Momma” Blake said.
“Yes Baby” You said.
“Ride?”
“Not today, Play with Wyatt”
“Ok momma”
“Hi Blake” Ashley said.

Blake looks at her and goes back to playing with Wyatt.

“Um ok” Ashley said.
“His name isn’t Blake anymore” You said.
“Oh he goes by Koopa now”
“Yep won’t answer to anything else innless it’s me”
“Min Bilko already”
“Yeah he is a lot like his father. I just can hope he isn’t going to go and act likes his farther at his age”
“What you mean?”
“Bilko hid from his parents in high places. Sandra could just look at his siblings and Bilko will be gone”
“I can see Blake doing that”
“Koopa”

Bryce sits up from his crib.

“What me to get him?” Ashley ask.
“Yeah thanks” You said.
“No problem”

Ashley grabs Bryce and hand him to you. You kiss his forehead.

“Hey baby boy” You said.
“Momma” Bryce said.

You smile and he took your finger and put your wedding ring in his mouth.

“No Bryce, these don’t go in there”

You take them out and he looks at you.

“No, my rings don’t go in there”

Bilko comes in and you look.

“What happen?” You ask.
“Todd might have pulled something, we going to take him ok” Bilko said.
“Ok be careful”
“We will”

You look at Bilko walking out.

“Lair” You said.
“What Sheila?” Bilko said.
“You pull something you are walking funny”
“No, my foot just hurt a little”
“Whatever Bilko”
“I love you Blair”
“Yeah me too”

You look at Bryce.

“Your daddy is going to be on bed rest with me now isn’t he” You told Bryce.

Ashley looks at you.

“Are you mad?” Ashley asks.
“Not really I’m doing good. He be fine, and he isn’t knock out” You said.
“Makes sense”

You switch it to the monster station and you see a interview you did at your very first pro race you have Rockstar and Fox stuff on.

“Momma?” Blake ask pointing to it.
“Yeah that’s me when I was younger” You said.
“How old were you?” Ashley asks.
“18, it was my first Pro Race, last of the season”
“Interesting, what are they doing?”
“I don’t know”

You turn the guide on and see they are reporting on girls in MX.

“Girls MX” You said.
“Oh that’s cool, do you want to watch this?” Ashley ask.
“Yeah, it should be interesting”
“Yeah I guess so”

“I love Rockstar, they are so helpful to me, the Guys on Rockstar are super nice and the whole team has open their arms to me” You said in the interview
“All the team?” The interviewer asked.
“Yeah the motor X team like Ryan but even the FMX guys are opening their arms to me. I just move down to Temecula. Deegan, and Twitch are being big helps to me”
“how so they do Freestyle”
“Yeah but they both got courses that are pure MX so I use them and many people in FMX were in MX first”
“There are pictures of you and Todd Potter flying around where you guys are not in very much”
“Yeah we were at a pool and were fighting, so that’s why I was in a bathing suit and he was in just board shorts”
“Is something going on there?”
“Are you a stupid Gossip magazine?”
“No but it’s a interesting Match”
“I’m not dating Todd Potter. I will never date Todd Potter. I haven’t Dated Todd Potter. Don’t ask about it again Idiot”

You walk away and they cut to the crash you had the next race.

“Blair Huntzberger then has had many good runs but for the next three years have crash before competing in more than four races which lead a lot of people to never take her serious. Rockstar dumped her after her ability to not finish a race and compete in a Freestyle season like they hope she would and there were a little bit of a scandal that broke out. The people at Rockstar didn’t renew her for 2011, but Monster picked her right up. Here is her announcement first day being at the monster Compound in Corona”

“Hello world, I’m sign to monster. This is wonderful I love monster. There is so many good athletes on these team that I don’t spend nearly enough time with, so it shall be fun to be around them and this year I’m going to shove my gold medal at x-games in the faces of the guys at Rockstar, I can get it and I will, watch me, gold all the way Baby.”

“You are so cocky Blair” Nate said.
“I’m good that’s why, I never gotten anything less than first place in the races I finish”

“Are you going to do FMX?”
“Hell yeah, I’m going to tear that sport up and show that I’m a good rider all around, and I was crashed on purpose”
“Whatever you can’t place I beat you”
“I can kick you down a level Adams. I’m better than you, and I don’t care about beating you or getting first place”

“What do you care about?”
“Beating a certain cocky little So cal Idiot that has the same initials of a red bull Fmxer’s, but whatever. I get to get Monster for free now so hell ya. Latter Monster fans and I will not bring shame on this name. Watch out I’m never going to quit this no matter what”

“What about kids?” Adam Jones asks.
“Kids? Are you serious Adam this is me, I’m not having kids I’m not getting married”


“That is a little wired” You said.
“Why?” Ashley asks.
“This is a week before I first meet Bilko, a month before we got together”
“That is a little odd. Do you regret any thing you did since this interview?”
“A little yeah but I just kinda little things like nothing that would change me and Bilko lives major. Try something to keep the first kid”
“Under stable”

“She in fact had a good run the year of 2010, then in 2011 she was out due to being pregnant. She came back after having a miscarriage in 2012. In 2013 she was out again for having just given birth to her and fellow monster teammate Bilko Williams first child. In 2014 she tried to get back in to Fmx and had a nasty fall in x-fighters and came to x-games to an event that is combing what she does for a living and putting the a lot of longtime Fmxer’s to shame and betting them both in Style and Speed. Then there is 2015 where she was in Motor x at x-games to giving birth in early February. Now the season is starting again and Monster is saying that Blair is a possible going back to FMX and MX again soon, all depending to what she and her family is felling best. But everyone knows Blair Huntzberger now Williams is a force to be reckoned with in anything she is going to do. Here is an interview she did just last x-games talking to the Metal Mulisha Podcast.” A voice said while they play things from X-games.
“Hey we are here with Blair Williams, at the hotel lobby. How do you fell with just getting gold for what the third time?” Ronnie asks.
“Yep my third time getting gold at x-games. I feel good. I mean really I practice hard time for just 3 weeks trying not to ditch my family because they are great. Bilko did a wonderful job with them since there was no hospital trips to for the kids, and that is really good for a dad since they out number him. I am just so happy to race again. I really missed just racing, I hate not knowing something so Fmx comps always annoyed me since you have to wait till the end, but in MX you know the winner is when you finish. It’s just nice to know and I had a good gap on them, but it kinda sucks Sherri Cruise was out of it since of her pregnancy because she won last year and I haven’t had a chance to race against her since the last time I did MX” You said.
“That’s true what do you for yourself in a year?”
“In a year I don’t know. I want other kid so if that happens in the next year that is fine”
“Other kid, serious you can handle other half Aussie”
“Hell yeah, but one more no matter what”
“No matter what”
“If it’s a boy or a girl. No more kids I think 3 is enough”
“What about the Green Mulisha Assuie?”
“He fine, we talk about it”
“Serious you plane this stuff out”
“No idiot if we did, I wouldn’t have Blake when I did”
“True sorry”
“No problem, bye Mulisha fans. I’m going to go save my husband form our kids”
“They not really that bad Blair”
“Blake is a tricky kid with his father”
“Oh I see that was Blair about her what she wants in the next year, this x-games and of Crouse her kids”

“Next rider is Sherri Curse” The guy form before said.


“Patrick mummy” Blake said.

You look at Blake and call Bilko.

“Hello Sheila” Bilko said.
“You change your son” You said.
“What happen?”

“Mummy, Patrick please” Blake ask.
“My son is a Assuie my son is a Assuie, my little Joey is an Assuie”
“You are crazy Bilko” Todd said.
“Blake call Blair Mummy, come on that is a great time”
“Bye, call me when you know what happen” You said.
“It’s Potter that is hurt”
“ok Bilko”
“I will”
“Bye”
“Bye”

You hang up and switch it to Spongbob. You and Ashley talk and the guys came back. Bilko comes in and sit next to you.

“What happen?” You ask.
“Nothing” Bilko said.
You look at Todd.

“So I’m going to go” Todd said.
“What Wrong with my husband, tell me now, some one” You said.
“Josh you get to tell Blair, I’m late for dinner”
“You are so lucky Kayla’s pregnant”
“Have fun”

Todd runs out of the house. You look at Bilko.

“What wrong Bilko?” You said.
“Nothing” Bilko said.
“You went to the hospital tell me, before I hurt you more”
“I’m just sore and burse. Everything ok in the long run. It just going to hurt and take it easy”
“Thank goodness”

“I think it’s time to go Ashley” Josh said.
“Oh yeah, bye guys” Ashley said.
“Bye Grants” You said.

“We are leaving Daddy?” Wyatt asks.
“Yeah we leaving Wyatt tell Blake bye” Josh said.
“Bye Koopa”
“Bye Grant, look Daddy it’s a mushroom.” Blake said.

You look and see something that looks like a mushroom made of legos.

“Yeah that’s a good Koopa” Bilko said.
“Really” Blake asks.
“Yeah Blake its’ great”

You hug Ashley and they leave.
“So we sleeping down here”
“Yeah”

Your phone rings. You look and see its Sherri.

“Hello?” You said.
“Omg I’m engage” Sherri said.
“Really, Travis asked you”
“Yeah, I can’t believe it”
“Good luck”
“Thank you, anything new with you?”
“I’m pregnant again?”
“How long?”
“Four Months, so I’m due in January, when are you due?”
“I’m due in December, early what about you?”
“Mid January, if it last”
“Last?”
“Low heart rate” You said.
“Oh that sucks, how are the boys doing”
“They are good beside Bilko, he is a little beaten up right now, but supper happy”
“What up”
“Blake start calling me Mummy”
“I bet, Travis stop it, I’m fine”
“Bye”
“Bye, I can walk Travis”

You hang up and kiss Bilko.

“I love you Bilko” You said.
“I love you too” Bilko said.

He kiss your forehead, you smile and cuddle up to him. Bryce sits up from his crib. You smile and poke Bilko. Bilko get up and get Bryce. He sits down and you hand him a bottle. He kisses your lips. You guys lay down on the couch.

“Pizza time?” Bilko said.
“Pizza time” Blake said.