The FMX Couple

Boundaries Broken

It’s been other week and Bilko is all the way out, he has come over every day with flowers and playing with the kids for a few hours. You are upstairs to be away from Bilko when there is a knock on the door.

“Go away” You said.
“It’s Jacko”
“Come in”

Jacko comes in and sit on the bed.

“He’s trying” Jacko said.
“I don’t know” You said.
“Sheila you know he loves you right”
“But he cheats on me, I need to move on”

He looks at you and leans down and kiss your lips. You sit up and pull him to you.

“Mum” Blake yells.

You pull away and get up while Jacko stares at you.

“What is it Blake?” You ask.
“Night Mum” Blake said.
“Night Blake. Is Dad putting you asleep?”
“Yeah I put Koopa asleep here is Bryce” Bilko said.

You take Bryce and change him. You lay him down in the nursery then you go in your room downstairs and see Jacko looking at you.

“Did we just Kissed?” Jacko ask.
“Yeah we did” Jacko said.
“It was good”

You smile and nod your head. You go over to him and kiss his lips. He grabs your waist and pulls you to him. He pulls away shortly after.
“Your beautiful Blair, and don’t shouldn’t be cheated on”
“Thanks Jacko”

You go to the bed and pull Jacko with you. He starts kissing your neck. You took his shirt off.
You guys had sex. You are lying down while he is hugging you.

“Blair?” Jacko whisper.
“Um” You mumble out.
“I think I might like you”
“Really, I got to go pee”

You run to the bathroom and go to the bathroom. You look at yourself and take a quick shower since you feel dirty. You go back to the room and get dress in one of Bilko’s old shirt that you typical sleep in still and lay back down. Jack warps his arms around you.

“Night Blair” Jacko said.
“Night Jacko” You said.

He kisses your forehead. He plays with your hair and he fell asleep before you did. You start crying form all the guilt and sadness your felling. You grab your phone and Call the one person who won’t judge you.

“Hello”
“I confuse” You said.
“What’s wrong Blair”
“I love him but I, Todd I screwed up”
“Where are you?”
“Home”

Jacko wakes up and look at you.

“What’s wrong Blair” Jacko ask.
“Hormones” You said.
“Ok night”
“Night”

“I’m coming over ok Blair” Todd said.
“It’s late at night and Kayla” You said.
“It sounds like right now you need me”
“Ok she doesn’t mind dose she”
“No she is asleep”
“Ok”

He hangs up you look at Jacko.

“What is it Blair?” Jacko ask.
“Potter is coming over” You said.
“I be up in my room”

He kisses your lips and goes out of the room. You look at your belly and start crying harder. After a bit you fell arms warped around you.

“It’s going to be ok Blair” Todd told you.
“No it’s not” You said.
“Why not?”
“I cheated on him”
“On who East Coast?”
“Bilko I fucked Jacko. Why Jacko? He is sign to the Mulisha with us, and he was like my little brother”
“Because sweetheart, he has never let you down”
“But I love Bilko still”
“I understand why you might be upset, but why are you crying so hard”
“I feel so fucking dirty and like a slut. I’m pregnant and I just had sex with someone that isn’t the father it’s only been two weeks Todd. I wanted to make sure Bilko got things out of his system, before we start talking about being together again then I go and have sex with Jacko”
“It’s quite fucked up that you had sex with Jacko, but I don’t think you like him. It’s just going to one of those mistakes you have to deal with for a while”
“He was a good guy to lean on I fucken lost it. I fucken lost Bilko. I can’t keep this form him. He will know, and I’m not going to be surprise if he stops trying to talk to me noticing I did something tomorrow when he comes to see the kids”
“Blair, You and Bilko are separated, so you didn’t cheat on him”
“I don’t think I can ever be close to Bilko again. I’m a fucken slut”

Todd kisses your head.

“No you are not. You are a crazy pregnant lady who most likely wanted sex, and Jacko showed interest in you. You went for it, so I blame being pregnant”

You hug Todd.

“You need to talk to Jacko” Todd said.
“I know I know” you said while yawning.
“Bye Blair”
“Bye”

He leaves and you lie down and go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set
54 out of 61