The FMX Couple

Transworld Cribs

You are playing with Back while the other dogs are outside when there is a door nock. You get it and you see a camera guy.

“Hello?” You ask.
“Transworld Motor cross” The guy said.
“Ok hold on let me get Bilko”

You go outside and throw a ball over to the Foam pit. Bilko looks at you and ride over.

“Transworld is here” You told him.
“Ok, Puppies inside” Bilko said.

They all go inside the garage and Bilko change quickly and kiss your lips.

“All good” Bilko ask.
“Yeah” You said.

Bilko runs to the front. You look at the time and see it’s been about time for Blake to be feed. You set him on the counter and get his bottle made and hop up and start feeding him.

“First off is the kitchen. It’s really big because food is good and there is my lovely Fiancée and little Joey” Bilko said.
“Hello” You said.
“This is the room where everyone hangs out at because food is really good. The nice table I had at my old house so it fits everyone that typical is here every morning, on to the game room”

Bilko kiss your forehead and goes out of the room. You feed Blake while he explained the rest of the rooms. Bilko came back in and start heading to the door.

“Ok now out to the backyard, it’s going to get change pretty soon right Blair” Bilko said.
“Yeah next week to make it safer for kids” You said.
“Come outside with me”

You get down and Bilko kiss your head. He hands you a blanket and you warp Blake in to it. He goes outside and points to the pool.

“That is the pool. There a fence so the dogs don’t go and kill themselves, the dog little area where they have their fun then the place you put boots when going inside and line your bike up. You can see the course that is out there” Bilko said.
“That is pure MX, speed and style course is on the end of the jumps so the guys don’t mess with mine” You said.
“The foam pit is there”

“Anything to add Shelia?” Bilko ask.
“Better then the Mulisha compound. The jump you can land everything is padded and the landing won’t throw you over the hander bars, Right Jacko?” You ask seeing he just came out.
“Right Mate, nice work for X-games. People come here who are in best Trick” Jacko said.

Blake starts fussing so you go inside and change his dipper. You sit on the couch and Bilko comes in and lay down.

“You did good baby” You said.
“Yeah I’m all done, that was stressful” Bilko said.
“Oh I’m so sorry”

“Get up” You said.
“No” Bilko said.
“Let me put Blake down”
“Fine”

You put him in the crib and sit back down. Bilko lay down and you start playing with his hair.

“Shelia?” Bilko ask.
“Yes Love” You said.
“Are you going to ride today?”
“Do you want Daddy and son time?”
“Not in less Mum needs her time”
“I’m good right now. Is Jacko riding?”
“Yeah come outside with me”
“Let’s go upstairs”

Bilko looks at you and raises his eyebrow.

“Are you sure it’s ok”
“Yep come on”

You stood up and grab Blake and lay him in his crib.