The Veiled Brides

1/1

Fallen stood next to her two sisters behind the oak door leading out into the garden. Nicole stood in a strapless pink gown with a pink lacy veil covering her face, Nathan by her side, ready to give his sister away.

Next to her, on the right side, was Ever, dressed in a dark purple sleeveless gown that hugged the curves at the bodice, and flowed out at the waist, she wore a sparkling purple veil that fell to the ground in a train. James stood next to her, his blonde hair combed.

On the left, was Fallen, her hair around her shoulders in waves, covered by the black veil she wore. She wore a sleeveless black gown with silver designs on it. Shane, with his raven black hair thrown everywhere in a cute and formal way, was next to her.

When the song started to play, the sisters glanced nervously at each other, gripping their brother's arms tightly, and stepping out from behind the great oak doors.
The grooms, Dimitri, Alec, and Will stood nervously in their spots, awaiting their bride-to-bes, afraid that one may leave them at the altar.

The first to walk to the altar was Nicole, walking towards Dimitri with a smile on her face, and tears in her eyes.
Then came Ever, her blonde hair in a twisted bun, and her purple dress swaying about her as she stepped up beside Alec.
And last, the oldest by five minutes, Fallen, in her dark beauty, tears hidden behind her dark veil, waltzed her way to Will.

************************

"Do You, Nicole Noel Jackson, take Dimitri, to be your Lawful wedded husband?"
"I do."

"Do You, Dimitri Riven Lightwood, Take Nicole to be your Lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

They kissed, and Dimitri smiled at his bride, and whispered in her ear, "I love you, Mrs.Nicole Noel Lightwood."

"And I love you."
-------------------------------------------

It went on three times, and each time, the grooms said something different to their brides.

"Ever Angel Black, I'll never leave you."Alec whispered, just before he kissed his new wife.

-------------------------------------------

"Welcome to the family, Mrs. Fallen Newman. We all accept you, even if you are a Fallen Angel, you're still my angel." Came the last words of Will Newman.
***********************************

Shots rang out, and screams echoes through the garden as five men wearing black burst through the doors.

Fallen's P.O.V

The men weren't wearing masks, I instantly knew, they weren't planning on anyone being alive to remember them. They had probably brought backup.
I grasped Will's hand, afraid for his life. I had no reason to fear for mine. Unless of course, they had Ruby Bullets. "Stand behind me, Now" I whispered, shoving him behind me against his will.

I relaxed my shoulders, letting my wings unfold from behind me. There was a series of gasps, but smiles came from a few of the gunmen. God, I know I'm a Fallen Angel, but please don't let them have ruby bullets...

A shot rang out in my direction, and I was happy to see it was a diamond bullet, probably meant for Ever, but I was happy it was headed for me, I could deflect Diamonds.

"Fallen!!!!" Will Cried, seeing the bullet headed straight for me, he had gotten over the wings.
"Shh..." I said, wrapping my wings around me as the bullet made contact with them.
At my feet was a pile of silver dust.

I was safe, for now...
------------------------------------------------
Ever

I felt my canines grow half an inch longer and 100 times sharper as I saw the men with diamond, Ruby, and Sapphire bullets. As the man with the Sapphire gun shoot at me, it just bounced off my skin. The thing about wooden stakes hurting Vampires? Lies written by us so you'd never know how to kill us. The only thing that can hurt us is Diamond Bullets.
"Ever...???" Alec asked, a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine, Just stay out of the way of the bullets." I said, smiling.

I just hoped the shooters kept shooting the wrong bullets, until the ran out, that was when I could attack. I deflected another Sapphire, and positioned myself a bit farther in front of Alec.
-------------------------------------------------
Nicole

The gunmen must've thought that I was the Fallen Angel, shooting Ruby bullets at me. Dimitri stepped in front of me, closing his eyes, expecting the bullet to penetrate his skin, but I started singing, which startled him, he spun to face me, but I couldn't see him clearly, everything was tinged in blue.

"Le chuchotement, le Chuchotement, dans mon oreille, j'ai besoin de vous venir près, Faites UN souhait sur l'étoile en baisse. (Whisper, Whisper, in my ear, I need you to come here, Make A wish on the falling star.)"

The bullet exploded into dust right as it was about to penetrate his tux jacket.
*********************************************

The men finally got it right, shooting a Sapphire at Nicole, A Diamond at Ever, and a Ruby at Fallen.

"No..."The sisters breathed at the same instant, just before the bullets made contact.

"Nicole!"
"Ever!"
"Fallen!?"

The men called to the sisters, but they could not hear, they were hearing the screams of each other in their heads, making no sound out loud except for a chorus of "I love you." as they drifted into unconsciousness...
♠ ♠ ♠
*Should I make it longer? More than one shot?*

Here is Nicole's Gown and her Veil

Here is Ever's Gown and Veil

And at last, Fallen's Gown, and Veil!!!